Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Does anyone know why we can't play on platforms outside of the country of origin? For example, I'm on vacation and I want to play to relax and the App blocked my access, that's unfair

Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Playing outside the country is very good because you are not bound by legal factors, but you must have strong finances

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Does anyone know why we can't play on platforms outside of the country of origin? For example, I'm on vacation and I want to play to relax and the app blocked my access, that's unfair
Sounds like terrible vacation choice :unsure:

Even i experienced something similar in Spain and france - never again ...

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It is usually because of the local regulations and laws of the country you live in.

As poker is deemed gambling by my governments they are all regulated so don't allow you to play in other counties.

They will block you because of the IP address but there are ways around this such as Funtast said by getting a VPN.

I have recently been away and the Apps wouldn't allow me to play but I used my phone and using the roaming I was able to log on to the websites and use the browser option but not all sites have this option.

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have my chip from my country, can I use their internet to access the website? Yes, they blocked me I think I'll have to send them a new proof of addressI have my chip from my country, can I use their internet to access the website? Yes, they blocked me I think I'll have to send them a new proof of address

Organize a Home Poker Game