Play in a free Poker League as a team and win some prizes

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the reminder. I used to play the League when it was on pokerstars.
But then it moved to Replay Poker and I had a bad experience with this room (disconnections while playing for example), so I stopped playing.
Now I have about 11 hours to decide if I come back :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thanks for the reminder. I used to play the League when it was on Pokerstars.
But then it moved to Replay Poker and I had a bad experience with this room (disconnections while playing for example), so I stopped playing.
I totally understand preferring PokerStars over Replay Poker.

The last season went pretty good - connection wise for me. Although I think some still had problems.

But I think they are always trying to improve their site further :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Back in the school days it was quite common to have 'team' where (atleast) 1 participant didn't do anything ...

Guess all that time later this remains the same therefore :unsure:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Guess all that time later this remains the same therefore :unsure:
If you check last seasons score card, I doubt you'll find one player per team who didn't do anything ;)

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks for the reminder. I used to play the League when it was on Pokerstars.
I only play one game at a time and on a wide screen monitor, so at least for me this is relatively easy. I keep the lobby and the table both open on the screen. When I am either out of the hand, or when the hand is over, I will close the table and immediately reopen it using the button in the lobby. After awhile I actually picked up a feeling for when it would jam up. Hate to see you miss out, and this method may work for you.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Winter League This was the worst for me, so I took a vacation.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If you check last seasons score card, I doubt you'll find one player per team who didn't do anything ;)

Looked this thing ^
And by the looks of it i did find one player who pretty much didn't do anything :unsure:
Not sure though what happened to that person who played first 3 but for following 8 basically went MIA ...

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Looked this thing ^
And by the looks of it i did find one player who pretty much didn't do anything :unsure:
Not sure though what happened to that person who played first 3 but for following 8 basically went MIA ...
Ok you won. :D

But it's an exception in the league if you check out the other teams ;)

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play one game at a time and on a wide screen monitor, so at least for me this is relatively easy. I keep the lobby and the table both open on the screen. When I am either out of the hand, or when the hand is over, I will close the table and immediately reopen it using the button in the lobby. After awhile I actually picked up a feeling for when it would jam up. Hate to see you miss out, and this method may work for you.
Thanks Emily. You are right, your method could work for me.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play league too if it was on pokerstars. Unfortunately it is not, which is a shame.