Patience is a virtue … Never let emotions take over.

M

MadJack333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been playing for 20+ years and I still have to overlook what I folded when a flop hits …the what could have beens having a 2K offsuit and your AQ suited flopped a blank no suit nothing in common while the junk hand of 2 K off hit a boat… forgetting about what coulda been and not letting it affect your game is vital in turning things around to the turning point that usually happens if you give it time. I’m not a fan of 1-4 minute blind raises since the majority of time I play percentages and positioning and tend to pass on more hands then most players I’ve played against online . I generally look at a 7J offsuit as a hand with one chance for a straight with a J high card automatically while others see more in it. I’d rather play a 78 with 4 chances for a straight even though my high card loses to a Jack. The low 45 suited or not suited hands have proven to me over 25 years to tend to bring bigger pots your way. Never feel shame in folding your pocket Aces if the boards making your guts feel you should … they aren’t golden as we all know by now. Good luck and it never hurts to follow ur gut instinct . Another thing I’ve learnt is to look at where your going to be if you lose and not just if you win the hand before making your decision. As long as we play we are always learning … that’s what makes it such a great game to play … thanks for having me aboard and good luck to you all.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An excellent motivating speech, although interspersed with sadness) But there is a lot of sense and practical little advices in the speech) So lets try to throw aces together when necessary and play more widely in ranges)