PAS and online

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing poker you have to say that you have to spend most of the time saying the word 'PAS'. Unfolding it in time playing for 4 hours 3 hours we say belt and about 5 minutes online, and you say poker is an addictive game, who's with me correct?

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sloppy and incomprehensible written. I think it is worth writing more clearly

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sloppy and incomprehensible written. I think it is worth writing more clearly

you probably did not understand my post, I just wanted to notice that most of the time playing poker we spend saying the word "pas" and the least we say the word play for everything that is online

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
playing poker you have to say that you have to spend most of the time saying the word 'PAS'. Unfolding it in time playing for 4 hours 3 hours we say belt and about 5 minutes online, and you say poker is an addictive game, who's with me correct?

If you do not like something, you can simply not play. No one is forcing you. Pay attention, for example, to chess, they can be played without words.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon player. If you find that you are no longer brushing your teeth to play poker then it is already a sign of being addicted, so I advise you to do daily chores, cleaning, family, sport, eating, work, study, leisure, rest, music, if Keeping up with these tasks will help you have a good relationship with sitting down and practicing good healthy brain poker. Because poker for me is a reasoning tool.:)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good afternoon player. If you find that you are no longer brushing your teeth to play poker then it is already a sign of being addicted, so I advise you to do daily chores, cleaning, family, sport, eating, work, study, leisure, rest, music, if Keeping up with these tasks will help you have a good relationship with sitting down and practicing good healthy brain poker. Because poker for me is a reasoning tool.:)

Hi.
I absolutely agree with you. Poker is a great exercise for the brain and for training discipline and patience.
Good luck.