Over 250,000 real poker hands and still nothing?

P

palmacr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

“The study work presented by the University of Heidelberg stated that chance may have relevance in the short term, although in the long term practice and fruits bear fruit... WRITTEN IN PCÓDIGOPOKER”​

After more than 250,000 hands of real money in Poker Star as well as 888 Poker, and having used techniques, tactics and trying your luck more than once with a Pair of 2, I have determined that luck for many does exist and can be quantified. While it is true that many hands played are very bad, many have also been very good but with very low performances.
The recommendations that seem most correct to me are to believe that at some point in my life, both luck and technique and tactics will come together and I will be able to enjoy good banking and who knows until I can live on it.
If anyone considers someone who has already succeeded in this world of poker to have good advice, I would like to be able to read it. Greetings.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm waiting with you too, but I'm not giving up and if ten more years pass, I hope it's faster 😉
I saw that you have been in cardschat for almost a year, why didn't you have the ambition to ask questions that would help you on your way moving forward and the forum, you could have been platinum a long time ago to enjoy more chances.
You tend to venture into the world of poker. Good luck!

Last edited:
Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Philosophical reflection. Yes, analyzing the game really luck, technique and tactics are mutual components of poker. And I think I had a couple of moments in which everything came together.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So, it's all about your game. You need to analyze your gameplay, start playing with a profit, make some changes within yourself. If things are really going south, consider reaching out to a poker foundation. There are many of them, and they can explain the game to you and help adjust your strategy.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Look how the saying goes "you have to help luck".
Before when she played cash games, she generally went with suited hands that I know 75s 96s 107s etc all kinds of those hands called.
When I began to realize through an article that I read, in which he spoke of the stupidity of losing BB, then there I began to have a certain profitability in the game.
The article talked about how it is better to wait all day for a good hand and play it strongly than to play weak hands and wait anxiously for the nuts.
I am not telling you that waiting for a strong hand is whether or not to wait for AA or KK, that does not work either.
A strong hand can be to be in a BB and everyone limps, and you find the nuts in that hand.
Because you enter a table with 100 BBs, and the idea is that those BBs double, or else grow appropriately.
If you go to a lot of hands, then you find that you have not achieved anything, you have 30BB left and AA comes to you right in that hand, and that hand that you could double, assuming that you do it against a single villain, only serves to get to 2/3 winning from the BB you initially had.
Greetings brother, I hope I was clear on the concept.
PD.I think that at 250,000 you already have to have enough knowledge to play in an adult and responsible way.:):):)

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

“The study work presented by the University of Heidelberg stated that chance may have relevance in the short term, although in the long term practice and fruits bear fruit... WRITTEN IN PCÓDIGOPOKER”​

After more than 250,000 hands of real money in Poker Star as well as 888 Poker, and having used techniques, tactics and trying your luck more than once with a Pair of 2, I have determined that luck for many does exist and can be quantified. While it is true that many hands played are very bad, many have also been very good but with very low performances.
The recommendations that seem most correct to me are to believe that at some point in my life, both luck and technique and tactics will come together and I will be able to enjoy good banking and who knows until I can live on it.
If anyone considers someone who has already succeeded in this world of poker to have good advice, I would like to be able to read it. Greetings.
I've won som low micro tournaments, going to move up the levels slowly and stay within my means

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands