iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello everybody! In the last two weeks I've been grinding wcoop on pokerstars and wsop on ggpoker, but although it's much easier to win when there are festivals because there are a lot of fish, the results are poor, only 1k profit. Do poker sites favor recreational players to hook them on the site? How did it go for you?

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not sure what you mean "only 1k profit"? Surely it depends on what tournaments you enter and where you finish?

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really can't tell you because I don't play these series tournaments, but I see professional players taking FT frequently

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everybody! In the last two weeks I've been grinding wcoop on pokerstars and wsop on ggpoker, but although it's much easier to win when there are festivals because there are a lot of fish, the results are poor, only 1k profit. Do poker sites favor recreational players to hook them on the site? How did it go for you?
1k profit, that's cool. I congratulate you. I made only 27 dollars last month, but this is quite a good result for me. I hope someday my profits will be in the thousands of dollars as well :)

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Not sure what you mean "only 1k profit"? Surely it depends on what tournaments you enter and where you finish?
When you play tournaments like this 1k is not much. And the same on pokerstars

Attachments

• gg.png
    gg.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 8
romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
there are probably some bonuses allocated to players who play in the minus, so that they do not leave the room and continue to play on them

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Nice bluff! LMAO :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
quite the opposite , it favors the pros and the regs , not the recreational players