Online Poker question..

ztw30

ztw30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always had some thoughts about this! Many would say its bad play and ill probably get made fun of...but i have been playin online for two years now and i win offline very easily. but when it comes to online play I seem to get outdrawn more often then not. so like when i play top two pair and someone calls with a pocket under for alot of their chips and hits it seems to be rigged because this always happens. I record my games on video and the past 10 games i have been put out this way. ill give a couple of examples...i was up 10,000 chips on my 3 oppnents and top 5 place. well one went all in post flop i hold A4 dimonds on button i raise he calls. post flop he pust all his money in and I call on a board of A42 rainbow, I am prepaired for a strraight draw but he shows QQ and i am dominating last card to come Q. A couple hands later I have KQ clubs in the big the flop comes 3c9s2c check check, jc i bet out he raises all in i call he shows Ac 2d hits his last club. I recently won the free-roll tounry. last weekend and this is how i get knocked out every tourny from then on I have the video to prove it. So my question is, is online poker rigged, if not where is the 10 times that those draws are supposed to miss an i get my money out of them?

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it is not.

What site was this on?

ztw30

ztw30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BoDog

This was on the bodog site....i dont understand....why that happens because i have looked everywhere and they say it should not happen...that many times in a row....

MrDaMan

MrDaMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe it's rigged, if I've learned anything over the years playing poker it's this. If it can happen in poker It Will!

Of late I've been doing very well in SNG's, when I'm heads up I play agressive, often I will have the lions share of the chips and will call an opponent when I'm sure he has the best hand going in. My A/Q will beat his A/K, or my A/2 against pocket Q's gets a straight on the river or a four flush to win first place.

Especially when there are only 2 or 3 players, skill is important but luck is still HUGE! Conversely I get taken out the same way often enough, stay within your A game.... over the long haul it evens out. The pendulum swings both ways.