Online poker and its mysteries

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, you are talking about what he saw a single case. Try to do this not once but many times and from hundreds of attempts you will be able to repeat what you saw. This is a matter of chance.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not saying it's rigged but i have seen the same person go all in with hands like j3 off k 5 ect.. and win everytime against aa , kk. this is why for right now im sticking to freerolls

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing freerolls that you just don’t see and that you don’t only see, so there’s no point in talking about logic and how to play correctly.

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wait for wave

Also observed such things in these freerolls at an early stage, it is better not to answer these all-ins, when you already have some kind of Bank. And immediately why not take the challenge, because the tournaments were every hour.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is a free roll (Not private table like CardsChat but public table) like American Cardroom/BetOnline/Sportsbetting. lol it is bunch of crazy fools.

I am all in 7/2 first hand.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it will stand as unsolved mistery case

R

rproctor5076

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know what u mean it seems like all the bad players get lucky

4eKuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's freerolls lol. Most of them are turbo/hyperturbo. You can only push or fall. No skill just luck. Btw gl;)

Crazyrider22

Crazyrider22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's freerolls lol. Most of them are turbo/hyperturbo. You can only push or fall. No skill just luck. Btw gl;)

It’s just luck! You can have pocket A’s and a fish wins with 10 and 2 off suit!