Online poker geniuses

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the one who will always rule the baton is the German player Thomas "boku87" Boekhoff, I don't know if you remember him at that time, he broke with logic to the point that the Pokerstars Room came to think that he was a Robot, which he did. a video where he appears insciribiendo and playing 51 tables of sng's manually. The challenge of taking $ 5 to 100,000 in a year went down in history as something that no human could do and he did it in 10 and a half months. How can we describe someone who plays up to 70 tables of tournaments or sit's and go simultaneously, for which not only brain skills are required, but also visual skills, and hand speed. An online poker genius definitely one out of the ordinary

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know him but he did a great feat and he is certainly a genius.

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a lucky guy to have such a profitable skillset

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so where is this boku nowadays?

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the one who will always rule the baton is the German player Thomas "boku87" Boekhoff, I don't know if you remember him at that time, he broke with logic to the point that the Pokerstars Room came to think that he was a Robot, which he did. a video where he appears insciribiendo and playing 51 tables of sng's manually. The challenge of taking $ 5 to 100,000 in a year went down in history as something that no human could do and he did it in 10 and a half months. How can we describe someone who plays up to 70 tables of tournaments or sit's and go simultaneously, for which not only brain skills are required, but also visual skills, and hand speed. An online poker genius definitely one out of the ordinary

Wow! That's a very incredible story, definitely someone very special.

I always think of Isaac Haxton when I think of poker geniuses, he has the look and is very well spoken in addition to being great at poker

I thought Elky and Nanonoko were the legends of multitabling but it appears I was mistaken and they were just starting things up for this Boku wizard to take to another level!!!

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

wow, the number of tables he plays is fantastic.
I go crazy with only 4 tables hahaha

I'm going to look it up on the web, so I know it a little.

Wrathchild

Wrathchild

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, I just read an article about that. Turns out he made $32,000 from prop bets made in a challenge before where he turned $100 to $10,000 in 14 days. That is insane.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are no geniuses in poker, there are strong schools of poker and luck

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is hard to say because online poker has changed so much since it started. Those are accomplishments, but it looks like it happened in 2009. Could he do that in the modern age of poker today?

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
He's really f.k.n amazing! Rips!:stoned:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incredible performance. I can not find words.:eek:

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heard of him, but I will find out more about him.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember him as well. I had no idea that he was playing upwards of 70 tables at one time and this is why they thought him to be a bot.

I couldnt even play 5 tables at a time well and now thanks to pokerstars Aurora Graphic always on, I dont need to worry about it anymore as neither can my computer.

This thread reminded me of this video detailing a GTO Analysis of a 6max hand played between LLinusLLove and Limitless two well known online geniuses in todays game.

The funny thing is that a non GTO solver brain like mine would fire just one bullet on the flop and then concede the hand by check folding saving $79,243

Maybe its not so bad being mediocre after all.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely a genius. There is no way I could even keep up with that many tables at once. Let alone continually win!! Absolutely a genius!!

Z

Stay Safe

B

BILTIZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he truly made a wonderful accomplishment back then
could he do it nowadays i donk think it is mathematically possible anymore because of the great decline in ROI even the best players are suffering from due to tough competition
anyway perhaps new ways and new geniuses will rise and prove me wrong