Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We wanted to put together this thread to give you some guidelines of what should be posted in this section. Any questions? Post them below!

What should be posted in the Online Poker forum?

The Online Poker forum is a place to discuss anything related directly to playing poker online.

Some examples could be:

• Best computer set up for playing online
  • Differences between live and online
  • Strategies as they pertain to online poker (i.e. sitting out on the bubble, running out the time clock, late registration)
  • Online poker legislation
  • Formats of poker offered online
  • Twitch Poker Streams (of online poker games)
  • Any general topics about online poker or playing poker online
What should not be posted here:

Last edited:
wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With these parameters I will try to make some posts in the forum. thank you so much

MARIANARDES2022

MARIANARDES2022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
BUT IS THERE A BETTER COMPUTER TO PLAY ONLINE? WOULDN'T THE INTERNET BE BETTER BECAUSE IN MY THINKING I'M TURNED OFF SOMETIMES AND BECAUSE OF THE CONNECTION..

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BUT IS THERE A BETTER COMPUTER TO PLAY ONLINE? WOULDN'T THE INTERNET BE BETTER BECAUSE IN MY THINKING I'M TURNED OFF SOMETIMES AND BECAUSE OF THE CONNECTION..
An etiquette is not to write ALL CAPS as well. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I definitely prefer to play on a computer online - I think most would work well with a good internet connection. :)

C

Cbabycee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Just bumping this topic so hopefully people will review before posting here. :) There are usually a lot of threads that end up here that should go in some of the other areas listed above.
I posted a thread online hand of the day to post some crazy hands I’ve witnessed to discuss lately - I just found this after posting now am confused if it should be here in tournament poker or hand discussing or what …. 🤯 sorry

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I posted a thread online hand of the day to post some crazy hands I’ve witnessed to discuss lately - I just found this after posting now am confused if it should be here in tournament poker or hand discussing or what …. 🤯 sorry
No worries - I can check it for you and move if necessary.