Online player name confusing

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't remember which platform, but someone's user name is All In, and it's so confusing, you'll glance over and think they are all in, but then confused cause they still have money listed, then realize that it's their username, its so annoying

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This player has not violated any rules. Just be concentrated at the tables and everything will be fine.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This may be there plan. I have seen “empty seat” “seat open” “sitting out” as well. Just players trying to be funny or have some trickery.

E

E V A N

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha wow that’s a little sketchy and also a bit clever. It would be tilting to get tricked by that though....

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just players trying to be funny or have some trickery. this is truth .But good idea for you for next time. Go put new name for you, example- ''Winner'':D:rolleyes:
When you play together with name All in, you be have name ''Winner'':fight:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are fun, it does not affect at all at the table, do not be distracted by that, keep it in mind so that no other confusion happens

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have sat at the table with this person and also had to take a 2nd look thinking that they if were all in or not,, it was confusing

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I've never seen that one. I have seen one that said SEAT OPEN which made it appear that the seat was empty and available.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
All sorts of names ... and I sit and think sometimes when I see something weird, why did he choose it? what does it mean? :)) .. but why did I choose so? :)))

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is pretty clever. I have not seen any players with such names but will definitely pay more attention. Thanks for bringing that to my attention because I can see how that could cost someone a lot of chips if they were not paying attention.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that is comical and quite clever .. good to keep you on your toes .... have always seen names like these not just in online poker and I used to try and be clever .. I just fail .. so I use my name lol works : )