Online Micro 6 Max - Sweat Sessions?

F

FoldOrDie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

Im new to the CC forums, but Ive been playing online off and on for about 15 years, with some live experience as well. I am playing at the .05/.10 NLHE 6 max games on ignition Poker. My goal is to have a decent win rate and make it kind of a second income. I was winning at the .5 NL level and have very very very very very slowly (get the point?) added to my bankroll at the .10 NL level. Ive put in thousands and thousands of hands, read several books, including some of the Harrington on Hold em series and studied on some online strategy sites. My bankroll is at $264.00 (slowly built up from my original buy-in of $100), but I feel like I am barely doing better than treading water at .10 NL. I feel like I need a couple of experienced players to shadow me in a few sweat sessions to help me ID my leaks... I really need someone who is consistently successful at the .10 NL level. I know this would be kind of a charity case, but I'd be willing to send thru paypal any earnings made during the sessions directly to you... is anyone interested? BTW in case you don't know Ignition does not allow HUD pgms as players are anonymous. I like this in a couple of ways... to me it is more pure poker, keeps the playing field more level, and also I am not as vulnerable to the HUD sharks. Feel free to email me at funckola@gmail.com thanks so much!

FoldOrDie