New Streamer with Unique Modern Design Overlay

V

Vr4poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all I hope I am following all rules and guidelines to post it here. If any mistake, admins please do let me know.
-----------------------

Hi Guys, just started streaming late in Aug-2023 only few months back. Still done over 60 streams in 2.5 months only.

Let me know how u like my UNIQUE ANIMATED Stream layouts and design and in between cool effects.

The stream is in mix of both ENGLISH and my local language too.

All that I need is FEEDBACK from your guys :)

Channel Name : VR4Poker - Ankit
Channel Link on YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/@VR4Poker
( Twitch is not popular in my country and user base is 20 times less than its on youtube )

Also posting below some sample Screenshots from my Stream and my Stream INTRO Video + 1 of my actual stream video

1920x1080 1
1920x1080 2

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I gave it a look 🧐

The layout has its share of sleek eye candy but nothing really stands out from rest of the mass. In that sense it is not very unique. But I do understand that you have put a lot of effort in this.

The actual information that the layout conveys could be improved. When people start to closely follow someone's poker journey they want to be part of it in some way. One way to improve this is to display your daily buy-ins and wins, and your total bankroll like some players do. This way it is easier for the people to follow up and know if you had a big score, etc.

And since I don't know you at all, does the VR4 relate to virtual reality in some way? If so, how this comes apparent to viewers?

And can I ask you a totally unrelated question?
I can see that your join date to this forum dates all the way back to 2015 but this looks like your first post here. Is this accurate? I'm just always amazed when people start posting after many years of silence.

Last edited:
D

Doctrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck! It is hard to build an audience. Consider multistreaming to Twitch too now that their TOS allows it. More audience is better. You can also multistream to IG, X, etcetera.

V

Vr4poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck! It is hard to build an audience. Consider multistreaming to Twitch too now that their TOS allows it. More audience is better. You can also multistream to IG, X, etcetera.
Hi Doctrix, TY for reply, Actually the theme that i use doesn't work with RESTREAM.IO ...
Thats why for now I am unable to multi-stream at same time...

V

Vr4poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I gave it a look 🧐

The layout has its share of sleek eye candy but nothing really stands out from rest of the mass. In that sense it is not very unique. But I do understand that you have put a lot of effort in this.

The actual information that the layout conveys could be improved. When people start to closely follow someone's poker journey they want to be part of it in some way. One way to improve this is to display your daily buy-ins and wins, and your total bankroll like some players do. This way it is easier for the people to follow up and know if you had a big score, etc.

And since I don't know you at all, does the VR4 relate to virtual reality in some way? If so, how this comes apparent to viewers?

And can I ask you a totally unrelated question?
I can see that your join date to this forum dates all the way back to 2015 but this looks like your first post here. Is this accurate? I'm just always amazed when people start posting after many years of silence.
Hi Nafor,

TY for reply. Actually if you see other INDIAN streamers stream, u will notice why my design and presentation is good comparatively. And yes i had put 50+ hrs. initially to set such theme, and 50-100+ more hours in next 2 months to include lot of JJ,QQ,KK,AA videos in between and various others MEMEs in between and lots of interaction and entertainment for my viewers including various other type of videos too in between.

Actually for now I am able to stream only for 1 poker site which give me only 1 MTT to stream daily for now. So I cannot play other tables on stream live at the same time ON DISPLAY. That is why TOTAL BUYINS / TOTAL CASHES etc. on daily basis is no use for me now as its only 1 MTT / stream / day. Later on will definately include it.

VR4 Poker means WE ARE FOR POKER actually when I started playing 15-16 years ago on pokerstars.COM. And this ID i have been using mostly on all places and many online friends still know me or call me VR4 instead of my name lol :D

Yes I joined in 2015 it seems, but then MAY 2015, my father expired due to Heart Attack and SEP 2015, my 2.5 yrs old son that time was diagnosed with AUTISM. So i had to shift from DUBAI to india after that. and kind of got away from poker or international sites due to this reason.

In no way this was SPAM post for you guys, I am a genuine player who wanted to share my WORK or STREAM QUALITY with others to get feedback.

I am still playing mostly LOCAL SITES only. Here TDS or INCOME TAX is 30% on poker winnings :( also Govt. now charging 28% GST TAX on face deposit value also since OCT-2023 new RULES.... imagine how hard it is now for poker player and operators to survive...

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Thank you for following up on your thread and explaining things further.
Actually if you see other INDIAN streamers stream, u will notice why my design and presentation is good comparatively.
I don't doubt that at all. What I meant was, since you are streaming in both languages and possibly trying to gain wider audience beyond India then in that case it might still need some tweaking.
Those taxes look high comparing that most poker wins here in Europe are tax free. If the opportunity ever rises, relocating could be one option...

V

Vr4poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its very tough for me to relocate outside, considering the Therapy costs are way too high for my SON comparing to India, almost 10-20 x times more pricey. Also my max. Monthly expenses here in my City in India are up to 800 EUROs approx. which includes my Son's Therapy School and all household expenses & 2-3 Maid charges too. I believe outside all this will be 5000+ EUROS at minimum lol...

V

Vr4poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also somehow its not able to upload my PROFILE PIC or PROFILE BANNER in my profile settings page :(

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
signed up)) good luck in promoting the channel and in poker too))

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Good effort on the design. It's cool.

Good luck with your stream on Twitch. Building and audience requires a lot of work. You have our support.

Remargo

Remargo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I wish you good luck in developing the channel