New poker room

H

Hansadsa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the information, I will try to play there, I wonder how they relate to withdrawing money, are there any problems?

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is so funny because I just made a post in the questions, suggestion section trying to find out if there were other players here who also plays on 64Spades. I asked for opinions, and more so about any problems they might have had if they was ever able to withdrawal. While I'm thinking, it's sad but true, freeroll winnings are worthless unless you make a min deposit. I learned that the hard way too. Anyway, I won't go into the content of my post, but I will say that it may answer some of the questions here and it's not full of my opinions. It's facts from my own experience as a player there. Take a look

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm skeptical about it. Do not hurry to make a deposit.

L

Leonardo Laquale

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AceHighRadio

AceHighRadio I'll try to play, maybe I'll play some tournament

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried this site last fall but it had very low traffic. I might take another crack at it since it appears it is picking up steam.

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is the software any good? what level is it? has anyone tried the cash tables yet?has anyone cashed from there yet, so one person early on in thread, anyone else?

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How Can I contact their support? They never answer why I try to e-mail to Admin@64spades.com address. They don't have any other contact options like live chat or something. I have some problems with verification and need someone to help me from 64.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have never heard of such a poker room. Thanks for the info. I will also try to create an account on this site.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what are the gold chips all about?

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, sounds too good to be true..

I would error on the side of caution. Doesn't seem to be a place I would put a lot of trust in.

A new site, lots of free-rolls, what could go wrong? I would do google search of the site, just to get more info. Good luck with your decision

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played there a few times but would like to see more traffic

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info)))
the main thing is that there would be no problems with the withdrawal of money)))
:joyman:

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw this post a while ago (or it may have just been one like it), and I signed up for the site on my Android, and the mobile site was great but showed 0 people in every room, tourney or cash table. What happened?

J

james bright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I received a letter from "AceHighRadio.com" with a recommendation to try a new room "64spades". This is an American room. Who played it? I registered and already won the first freeroll. There are few players there, but there are many tournaments, every half hour.
:captain:
Thanks for the info will check it out today!

N

NJW

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,

Can anyone sum up what free rolls are currently available on this site?

I am considering making an account there soon but am also not sure if Australian players are accepted.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best poker room it"s Pokerstars and the rest are not interested

The room since changing owners have decided to completely flip off the players and make all sort of rake traps? If anything besides being a safe place to play Pokerstars is scum of all sites and not to mention the toughest place to play as well.