This is the new multitable layout that I'm using. Maybe it'll be helpful.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm used to play 6-8 tables regularly, but sometimes I found myself in some situations that could habe been avoid, if I weren't playing in several games at the same time.
For example: playing an hyper turbo game, and realizing that I'm too short, like 2-4 BBs. I think that I get to that situation for being too selective, like in a normal speed game.
Another situation: Shoving (and losing) while being short in a sat, already in a good position, with a few players left to get ITM.

So I came up with this new layout, to help myself to quickly recognize the game and the situation that I'm in.
Multitabling

When a table opens, you have to click with the right button and select the design of the table. It happens that sometimes changes more that just one table, but once you change back the other ones it keeps that way.

The lighter blue tables are the normal or turbo speed mtts. The red ones are the hyper turbo speed ones. The purple one is a zoom game. The darker blue is a satellite.

I share this both to see if it's helpfull to anybody, and to receive some advice relative with this.

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Too much of a distraction for me mate. Fewer games at a time and I think you'd maybe have a better result. But, to each his own and GL.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thanks! I think that the idea is always to keep improving, and this layout that I'm sharing is something that has helped me to not make distraction mistakes.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to start and close sessions by adding hypers when they are available. Think this allows you better screen utilization(higher hourly) without adding lenght to your session.

Mid session I would rather be playing all the same format.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For playing more than 4 tables at a time, you really want to sit at a desk with 1-2 big monitors, so that all the tables can be tiled and fully visible. I play on a laptop and make a small compromise by having 2 tables to the right and 2 to the left, where only 1 on each side is fully visible at a time. Sometimes I go up to 5-6 tables, in which case one is then in the middle and only pops up, when I need to take action. But honestly this is already not ideal, and it does sometimes lead to mistakes like missing the fact, someone has limped into the pot already.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree with you, that way you can have more clear your work area and identify fast each game
I like to setting differents colors for different kind of games from "Table/ Themes", and keep it configured like that.

Tables themes

I also like to change the color when I changing phases, thus I paying more attention to a certain games, normally to the red color in bubble or ITM phases.

Good thread! I hope this can helps! 😀👍

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Agree with you, that way you can have more clear your work area and identify fast each game
I like to setting differents colors for different kind of games from "Table/ Themes", and keep it configured like that.

View attachment 354276

I also like to change the color when I changing phases, thus I paying more attention to a certain games, normally to the red color in bubble or ITM phases.

Good thread! I hope this can helps! 😀👍
Great! I didn't know that you could set the themes that way

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
But wouldn't it be better to play only one type of game??
To play at the same time the regulars with turbo and hyper I think you have to know very well what you are doing because otherwise you end up missing a lot of good spots.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Jurorjin and leave the screens in equal sizes next to each other

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, you can install themes in the pokerstars Apps themselves and don't suffer, I think they are not suitable for all players so use it if you like it and need it personally, I don't use this theme because it all bothers me and I'm not confused where I just put which table I'm going to put for myself as it's more convenient for me

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are also disadvantages to the large number of tables played, the influence of which decreases with experience: little time to think about complex hands, misclicks or accidental clicks and fatigue. Playing many tables is more difficult than playing one or two. This requires a lot of concentration every minute, so it's worth taking breaks and resting. Otherwise, you may burn out.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
lol, I'm not saying that I can't handle multitabling or that I always make those mistakes :ROFLMAO: I'm just sharing that couloured little thing.
I use Jurorjin and leave the screens in equal sizes next to each other
cool, I saw that you can use it for free if you play micro stakes. I'll probably test it. Thanks!