mutual help between streamers

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Topic intended for sharing experiences between streamers, professionals or beginners or who haven't even started yet and have any doubts.

Anyone who wants to share their tips, or issues related to software configurations as well as the dissemination of their channels and dissemination of online poker.:)

Hello everyone, first I would like to know if there is already a topic in this regard?
I searched and didn't find it, so if there is already, please delete mine, not before leaving the link here.

Attachments

• aperto de mao jpeg.jpg
    aperto de mao jpeg.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 23
I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already have a doubt. How do professionals choose the playlists without making any irregularities regarding the author of the songs?
I notice that sometimes they use playlists that I've already tried to use and yet I'm taken down by copyright. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful!:icon_thum

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Topic intended for sharing experiences between streamers, professionals or beginners or who haven't even started yet and have any doubts.

Anyone who wants to share their tips, or issues related to software configurations as well as the dissemination of their channels and dissemination of online poker.:)

Hello everyone, first I would like to know if there is already a topic in this regard?
I searched and didn't find it, so if there is already, please delete mine, not before leaving the link here.

correction, disclosure to each other by private contact.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello . You can check video below.

And I heard about split sounds channels in OBS. You can make one for playing music and another without music for your VODs

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much ! I will check!

I actually have streamed exactly twice. My key piece of advice would be make sure that you have a DELAY on stream or people are actually going to be able to see your cards!

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually have streamed exactly twice. My key piece of advice would be make sure that you have a DELAY on stream or people are actually going to be able to see your cards!

Yes true ! I should point out that you also have the option of inserting an image as a card protector, it just takes a little more work and some problems can happen if you forget to use it...:)