Multiple tables

E

eyeluvpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do play multiple tables. My preference is only to play 2 at a time but sometimes will play 4 or more. Too much jumping around with more than 2 and easier to make a mistake, at least for me.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 tables to increase productivity, more than that I would not be able to develop my game, when I enter more for fun/talk, only one

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I was given 4 tickets and I used them all at once in one tournament. In terms of the tournament it was allowed to have several tables. Two bletta I did not hit the prizes. For the other two I received a prize for 35th place and 1st place. Here I am interested. If I used two tickets to hit the last table, what would the poker program do in this situation?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on the mood.
But usually, I play simultaneously 2 or 3 tables.
If I open more than 4 tables, I lose concentration and as a result lose.

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that it is definitely in my best interest to focus on one table at a time. when I start playing more than one table at a time I have a tendency to miss out on crucial information on both tables in which I don't do well on either table. It just doesn't work out for me. I'm okay with that as long as I give it my best on that one table.

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maximum four tables!

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on one table most of the time, mainly because my computer doesn't handle multiple images well. It then involves effort to move from one table to another manually, which upsets my concentration

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on your preferred format and how comfortable you are with playing multiple tables. If you see that for example when you play 8 or more tables you start to lose focus and make bad decisions because of it then it's time to reduce the number of tables. With time you can improve and increase the amount but there's no rush in this. It's much better to play 4 tables at your best than 8 tables with a mediocre attitude. Four to ten tables is a good recommendation to maximize profit if you can handle it. Some very disciplined and skilled players can handle upwards of fifteen or twenty tables for a long period of time. It's all about practice and skill. Also, I think it's easier to play more tables when playing tournaments as opposed to cash games. In cash games you really need to get to know your opponents so there's more information you need to analyze, reducing the amount of tables you need to play. Tournament play is more cut and dry especially in the early stages.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, personally play two to four tables at once, but I've seen several people who play more tables at once, also depending on the type of game they play.

G

graplet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm only playing tournaments then 4, but only 2 when it's a 6MAX cash game. The speed of the games vary by the type I'm playing.
I find it hard to play more than 2 or 3 well on the 6max as well. Too fast.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many tables do most people play at the same time?​

This varies from player to player.

However, you need to find the number of screens that you can play your best game.
Do not increase the number of screens because you think you have to increase, increase gradually as the technical evolution of your own game.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The number of tables should be such that you can control your game. Basically 4-6 tables. If you play more tables, you basically need to act on the avtomatic.

E

EthanR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like having anywhere from 9-12 tables up and running. I find that it is much more entertaining given that you'll almost always have a good hand somewhere. When I play 1-2 tables I sometimes get bored and begin playing hands that I shouldn't.

People usually don't play this many tables because it's hard to focus but I find it rather easy. I don't think it really affects my play, I do not make more mistakes. However it does kinda squish my ability to make reads on specific players

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Max two else I lose focus, and only take mass wrong decision.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
normally I cand handle 4 or 5 table tops playing good of course when you divide your atention in more tables you play your game decrease a little when it comes about zoom tables I can only handle two tables I think three is still complicated for me I feel comfortable with two

J

JSLuckySJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing from 1 to 3 tables, but at the same time I usually still watching YouTube or reading a book...

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel most comfortable with 2. I try not to exceed 3.

Minus272c

Minus272c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play minimum 4 zoom tables or 8 regular tables and maximum 6 zoom and 12 regular.

If i play less, i get bored and dont feel i maximize my profit potential.
If i play more, i get too much information to be able to process it correctly.
When im playing tournements, and im down to 1 left, i gotta do something
else at the same time, like watching a doc, or a poker review, else im
getting hyper bored as well, and chance are i get very loose :D

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends what you're comfortable with. You do miss a lot of little things if you are playing too many tables. If you are getting bored playing < 4 tables, you're probably autopiloting and missing out on value. I'd only recommending increasing tables if you are already crushing the tables you are playing on a consistent basis.