Multi tabling

C

crseae123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I find it tricky to multi table because I feel that you need to give full attention to one game some people can but I was in a situation where I was playing two tables and have to big hands I ended up losing one because the screens kept switching and I ended up losing concentration

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I find it tricky to multi table because I feel that you need to give full attention to one game some people can but I was in a situation where I was playing two tables and have to big hands I ended up losing one because the screens kept switching and I ended up losing concentration
I usually play 2-4 tables. I play on my home pc, I have a big enough monitor so I can easily fit 4 tables and I don't have to switch. If you do not have such an opportunity, then it is really better to play only at one table.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play on PC instead of Phone will be easier if you play 2 or more tables!
I have no problem playing 2 tables. But over that number sometimes I usually lost focus and miss to play good hands like AA or KK...

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you are playing on a mobile device, you can disable the switching feature!

GL

meagain00

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play at 2-4 tables in the same time but after a couple of bad decisions + some misclicked actions I decided to play only at one table, max 2 tables

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play no more than two tables. It's comfortable for me

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play no more than 2-3 tables. If more - it's just very hard for me to concentrate

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This could be one of the reasons of the constant poor start on Replay Poker. That said, because it's play money, maybe players don't bother to play properly.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you. One poker table is what you need for a comfortable and calm game. I play at multi tables only when the time of the tournaments coincides.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also play only at one table. I often play on a tablet and everything is difficult there. You get tired more soon. Well, there is not so much practice. Although playing at one table I see that I go into the game more often.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Press Ctrl + 9 and adjust the windows to your screen

unico001

unico001

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. you have to pay a lot of attention, constantly concentrating, it's tiring

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey, do you play on your phone? I also tried to play 2 baddies from my phone, it's not convenient, I recommend playing 1 tournament from my phone. When I play on the computer I don't have this problem, I can easily place 4 to 6 tournaments on the screen and follow each one

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I play only at home from my desktop and have a big enough monitor I can fit 2 tables side by side which works perfect for me as I can only double table and be winning player. I find if I get anymore then 2 tables going I lose feel for the tables/players as I play full-ring games that's 18 players to keep track of plus player coming and goings. In my opinion for the majority of micro/low stakes rec/fun players that's more then enough to keep track of. Playing too many tables and trying to do too much is likely part of why the majority of losing players are losers.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe over time you will get used to playing at several tables, after all, it's boring to play on one table

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I only play one tournament or one cash table from my phone or tablet, and if I open a maximum of 4 tables from my laptop

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play best with 2 or 3 tables open. If I just have one table open I usually go surfing on the net and concentrate less on poker. More than 3 is a bit hard to manage

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually play in 1 tournament at a time. The only exception if they are freerolls, then it happens that I play 2-3 at the same time. And yes, on a laptop, having two external monitors so everything fits nicely.

E

eletor2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel comfortable playing on just two tables. I also don't have a monitor big enough to play on more tables.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It is very difficult to be able to play several tables if you are not used to it, in my opinion you should concentrate on a single table, while you get used to following the rhythm and gradually increasing the number of tables, until you feel comfortable, in what Personally, I feel very comfortable playing up to 4 tables at the same time, but more of those I feel that it would be a bit complicated for me, but I know people who are capable of playing up to 8 or 10 tables at the same time, I have no idea how they do to be able to concentrate , but they succeed. I guess it also depends on how well prepared you are in poker knowledge

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you need to switch your tables everytime i think isnt good. Will be better if those tables stay on your screen all the time.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I love playing 4 tables at the same time....it keeps me busy and doesn't allow me to relax for a moment...you always have to be very focused...I never feel bored for a moment

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont like multitabling because i lose the overview on my opponents . too many opponents lol

and it is harder to play your best game because it is hard focusing .

thats why i play only 1 table most of the time . sometimes 2 . but mostly just 1

Uranus

Uranus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont understand how you can play on the phone.

I have a 32 inch 2K monitor on PC, its quite enough and lets say confortable to play 6 tournaments at the same time.

As long as you dont have to switch to much betwen tables, I mean as long as you see them all, all the time, the play is still confortable.

So, if you really want to do something in online poker, I advise you to give up to that shitty little screen of the phone, and invest some money on a decent desktop. :)

Here is a prin screen on how the screen looks like:

(of course, if you can manage the play, you can fill up to 12 or 16 tables, but that will require an enormous amount of focus, and the tables will be significantly smaller, I`m ok with 6 tables)

Untitled

Last edited:
Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I am not used to playing at more than one table either and if it is an important game, with much more reason. People who play several tables at the same time end up discarding some of the tournaments because they do not have the proper concentration. I think we have the ability but the concentration is lost or reduced.