Mouse

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone. I thought this might be fun. When you are playing cash or tournys, what do you do with your mouse. Do you take it out on your mouse when you have a bad beat? I'm always moving mine to a certain place every hand, and when I catch myself doing that I try moving it to another place and try leaving it alone. But before I know it I'm doing the same thing. I would like to throw mine against the wall, but that cost money. GL all

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hi everyone. I thought this might be fun. When you are playing cash or tournys, what do you do with your mouse.

Nothing? Quite understandable since i dont have it i'd imagine ...
However if i'd have mouse then i'd probably let my cat play with this live object - this actually happened some years ago lol ...

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Nothing? Quite understandable since i dont have it i'd imagine ...
However if i'd have mouse then i'd probably let my cat play with this live object - this actually happened some years ago lol ...

Awwwww, you beat me to it, I was gonna say I wouldn't beat a defenseless cute rodent.

I neither have a cute rodent or a PC's mouse, I play on my laptop :)

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies you all. I play on my laptop too, but I bought a wireless mouse so it's easier for me. To tell the truth, I have never damaged my laptop, or mouse because of any tilt, but you should have seen it when I knocked a glass of water into it. GL today you all

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I haven't damaged anything because of tilt either, I just swear a lot.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use a mouse with a laptop.
Right after clicking I move the mouse outside the buttons area
and when it is my turn I move it back, I prefer to loose few seconds than to click the all-in button incidentally.
I would not punish my mouse for my misfortune, that would be immature.

Throwing a mobile when some low life upsets you it's a different story.

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone. I thought this might be fun. When you are playing cash or tournys, what do you do with your mouse. Do you take it out on your mouse when you have a bad beat? I'm always moving mine to a certain place every hand, and when I catch myself doing that I try moving it to another place and try leaving it alone. But before I know it I'm doing the same thing. I would like to throw mine against the wall, but that cost money. GL all
Since I started playing poker, I've changed several keyboards and mouse.It is not possible in a K.O tournament with a good buy-in with AA all in to lose against AJ

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

One question - why focus on this during the game? Maybe focusing on this is getting in your way? So soon we will get to the topic - what posture of the body you take during the game, in what posture you are better lucky.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies you all. Yes eniseymail it's a stupid question, but if you look I intended it for fun. But I read a post the other day where a guy busted his laptop, so it does happen. Anyway, GL you all

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep moving it from one side to another, I had not realized that until now that you mention it, but I see it normal, it does not affect my game or anything, I am at several tables I guess that is why I move it from one side to another:p:p:p:p:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4: