The most important problems of present-day online poker

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider the main problem of online poker - the closure of access to the game players from some countries.
Yes, I can understand Sharia law nations but nations like Australia and USA doing it is very bad for everyone in my opinion.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Main problem is the server and internet connectivity of the poker room.
disconnection is annoying for player play online poker.

Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Main problem is the server and internet connectivity of the poker room.
disconnection is annoying for player play online poker.
This is 💯 true..
The real problem is this...

R

RolloJoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all about the money. In the US, the sites are offshore with no regulation. No idea if we'll get paid, and who has access to the servers/software.
I agree - this is the main problem, you cannot trust even the biggest sites.

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be evidential and reliable all things online (The Internet) certainly when it concerns the money?
The fact that you won my hoodie by being not quite good enough " Which has been my only claim to fame " leads me to believe , You are online pokers greatest concern .. :bandit:

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The fact that you won my hoodie by being not quite good enough " Which has been my only claim to fame " leads me to believe , You are online pokers greatest concern .. :bandit:
Man, success is never blamed.....

L

lantz123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Iam sure there are a lot of problems with online poker but bottom line its your choice either live with the flaws or don't play . I find it enjoyable so I play bad beats and all

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest problem with online poker is the blocking of access to it by the governments of many countries. US players are the most affected.

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposit and withdraw stipulations

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont live in America but how come Americans can't play on PS it's ridiculous, it was so much fun back then when I play againt many american inline poker players and it was so much fun!

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
satellite winners... especially so at low stakes.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
botsss, low/mid stakes have a looooot of them, and the poker rooms accept this things

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The funny thing about this whole story is that people complain, complain, that online poker is this, that, that it's unreliable, that in that room it takes a lot of bed beats, but it arrives the next day, or even a few hours later, and there's the guy playing again.
I myself sometimes complain about the bed beats I get, but what we have to get into our heads is that this is not going to change because we want it to, the poker rooms are not worried about what we think.
The thing is to keep playing, as I don't invest anything to play, I really want to laugh, and of course sometimes earn a few bucks.:ROFLMAO:

L

lvpat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi all!
What do you think about most important problems of present-day online poker? Recently it got me thinking about trust and transparency to existent online poker rooms in regard of involvement of live-poker players to its advertising. The real famous players which made a name for oneself on the live tables how can concern to online poker right-now?! I would have thought, live and online pokers these are two different game worlds. Such involvement of that kind of players is aimed to promote the online poker and its brand communications by using their achievements in live poker. Is this honourably, fair?
That’s why such way of attraction to online poker leads me to believe what’s the catch in this? What is the mask real online poker world?
Thank in advance for your thoughts.
Customer Service! It nan take days to respond. Live chat is also a long wait.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lack of privacy under the fancy KYC name, ****ed up long lasting verification methods. Problems when travelling between countries which may lead to blocked account even if explained before leave . Disconnection problems. Withdrawals slowness and general problems. Scam sites. Colluding.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest problem is that we need the Government to monitor these poker sites... We have been cheated in the past. So, we can expect more of the same when there are people that will cheat us if they can....
and governments don't fool anyone...😂

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt

I doubt sometimes that the software is not tricked, sometimes there are incredible hands that seem impossible
Play the same volume live and you'll see the same situations, or even more...

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt

I doubt sometimes that the software is not tricked, sometimes there are incredible hands that seem impossible
Man's greatest weakness is to be so convinced of himself that he ignores his own faults. I've actually noticed more often that players who have a lot of frustration in them tend to have this opinion. Paradoxically, I also believed this for a while. Especially at party poker, they couldn't debit my money from my account and charged me $25 for each debit. Of course they tried this 5 times a day so that I was at -2000$.
I then deposited money to play blackjack and lo and behold, mysteriously I made 2300$ from 100$ that evening. I had talked to them on the phone several times before that I was still young and didn't have that much money, etc.

I could now speculate that partypoker did everything they could to get me back into the game. But it may have just been damn good luck. See for yourselves. :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in the future, online poker will change very much because every day players' distrust of poker rooms is increasing very much and this is already beginning to worry poker rooms, they will change

J

jasonmoone30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BG
Chips
You cannot have this kind of feelings if you're going to play online poker. Better set yourself a good goal and work hard instead of asking yourself too many questions.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be fair only problem is when there's servers issues

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the problem of online poker was and remains distrust and doubt in the honesty of the game. While there will be suspicious hands and dubious wins, there will always be crowds of dissatisfied players, and this does not allow online poker to rise to a new level.

D

davscom9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MG
Chips
For, it's collusion. Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't feel safe at all.