Meeting people on tables.

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that it can happens all unthinkable places... But Have u ever see a guy flerting a woman on Pokersites?

I think that it`s not a good place for that... It takes my concentration... It really bother me....

How about u? woman or man... what do u think??

Come on... There are so much other places for that...

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it happens it happens, distractions are part of the game. Some ladies do it, men fall it and when the do, the ladies take them to school. Good for them, just another tool in there arsenal. Why do you think Jennifer Tilly always wears a low cut dress.

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it happens it happens, distractions are part of the game. Some ladies do it, men fall it and when the do, the ladies take them to school. Good for them, just another tool in there arsenal. Why do you think Jennifer Tilly always wears a low cut dress.

HAHAHAHAH

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why does it bother you so much? If anything, at least one player (and probably 2 or more) at the table should be distracted and not playing their best game. Ultimately this is good for you if you can stay focused. As Pablo said, poker is a social game. Don't let the table talk effect your game.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are tournaments that one plays on a daily basis that makes most of the players see each other every day, so it is more likely that each one knows how they play and is entertained at the same time.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker should be considered as work that requires maximum concentration and mental effort. And you can not be distracted if you want to win.
After all, a pilot of a car during a Formula 1 race does not sit at the same time and does not drink coffee with a loved one, he is fully focused on the race.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Men gonna Men :p

If you want some extra softplay consider changing your avatar to a female one... just be ready for some less than stellar chatter coming your way!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that it can happens all unthinkable places... But Have u ever see a guy flerting a woman on Pokersites?

I think that it`s not a good place for that... It takes my concentration... It really bother me....

How about u? woman or man... what do u think??

Come on... There are so much other places for that...

For me, no matter who plays at my table, for me the main thing is to concentrate in the game and get the results of winnings and replenish your bankroll, so it’s best not to get distracted and think about the game and how you will bet and count outs, good luck with your games!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To me, it makes absolutely no difference. I believe there are my opponents at the table and my goal is to win.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not care what other players say during the game. I am just trying to be focused and make the right decisions.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker should be considered as work that requires maximum concentration and mental effort. And you can not be distracted if you want to win.
After all, a pilot of a car during a Formula 1 race does not sit at the same time and does not drink coffee with a loved one, he is fully focused on the race.

He/she doesnt no. But they do have someone talking in there ear constantly

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont mind a chat tbh. Not interfering with what im doing. So no problem for me

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not very interested because I always deactivate the chat but I have seen it on the tables, just put a profile photo of a woman and you will see how many people flirting to them.

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ugh, I didn't witness something like that but I won't be surprised if it happens. People never cease to amaze me.
Anyways they can be using that strategy to divert your concentration, and apparently it worked for them :D

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should just ignore, act like nothing of that is happening and focus on the game and cards in front of you and how everyone is playing. If anything, it should work to your advantage because they are flirting and not paying attention to the game. So you should see it as something positive not negative.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't care what the other players say during the game. I'm just trying to focus and make the right decisions.:):)

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
HI. I have no problem with flirting at the tables, I haven't done it yet. but the guys flirt even at a funeral. lol