Lives streams on twitch

D

Dellamora999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you watch lives only from professionals or would you also watch lives from common players? I want to start doing lives on twitch playing poker but I don't see many people looking for new players. What do you think?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only watch from those who give out bonuses. Watching someone do different garbage is not necessary. I myself can do all sorts of garbage at the poker table. And for learning, live streams are not very suitable, since the player usually does not have the opportunity to explain his played hands and the logic of decision making.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't visit Twitch at all but I can imagine that poker streams aren't too crowded at all. Especially if you're an unknown player.

The first stages of online marketing are usually the hardest and I believe quite a few give up fast.

But if you decide to go for it, I wish you the best of luck. :)

D

Dellamora999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't visit Twitch at all but I can imagine that poker streams aren't too crowded at all. Especially if you're an unknown player.

The first stages of online marketing are usually the hardest and I believe quite a few give up fast.

But if you decide to go for it, I wish you the best of luck. :)
Really, there are few people who access poker lives, at the same time that it is difficult and laborious to stay in this environment, it can be good for learning and evolution, seeing your own plays later, out of the adrenaline of the game.

Organize a Home Poker Game