Just seeing how much everyone is enjoying this site, and if i should become a paid member?

M

meanmc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Could someone help me with some Information whether it would be worthwhile to get silver level?

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My dear using the forum here is for free. You can level up by only showing enough activity here in the forum.
Posting good content is the only thing you need to do. :)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The payment is your time and involvement.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In addition to the previous posts, yes, it's definitely worth the time investment for silver and platinum level.

The bronze freerolls are huge fields and its way better to play the silver and platinum games. ☺️

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Could someone help me with some Information whether it would be worthwhile to get silver level?
Hi :)
Of course, it's up to you, but members of our platinum freeroll club have many benefits. I mean of course our freerolls, thanks to which you can quickly increase your bankroll and improve your skills at the same time.
Good luck.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In addition to the previous posts, yes, it's definitely worth the time investment for silver and platinum level.

The bronze freerolls are huge fields and its way better to play the silver and platinum games. ☺️
Except on WPT Global where Bronze is pretty sweet right now