ITS FISHY FRIDAY!!!

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday - the beginning of the fishes migration online to give away chips and buyins. Gotta love em - even though they are SHIT at cards and get lucky more than 50% of the time.

All instances are with me either having the opponents covered or with me having 60+ bb.
No short stack play here, to allow any 2 calling my bets.

I hold KK - and get called down on 4873 rainbow board with A/Q o no pair no draw - just Ace high never folding. I jam on turn - for 60 total bb 120 total if fish calls. Fish in-fact does call and binks the Ace on the river.

I open AA on a 90bb stack. Cbet J57 rainbow flop fish calls - I put fish all in on Q turn, fish calls and turns over 4/5 sooted. Rivers his 2nd pair 4.

I 3bet A/Q suited on btn get shoved on - by 4/5 sooted fish above. I make the call - fish turns over Q/T sooted - awesome I have him dominated yet again. Board runs out to give fish his fishy flush.

I Flop middle set and 3bet on a Q72 rainbow flop. Fish jams - I make easy call for 100bb fish turns over K/Q off - and turn is Q and river is K.

Just some common hands - fishes giving away chips and the software bailing them out.
Oh man its gonna be a long weekend. Nice!

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, those are pretty awful.

Hopefully your Saturday goes a little better.