Is it possible to survive only from cardchat tournaments or is it enough for bread?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Enough for bread = surviving then :unsure:

That ^ is still better than starving though ...

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Many professional poker players have other sources of income or savings to support their living expenses. It's advisable to have a backup plan and not rely solely on poker for your livelihood. Also, surviving solely from cardchat tournaments can be a challenging proposition =x

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Maybe in the near future, who knows... 🤔📈🤑😉

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
no way
but if you win some money you can invest it in higher buy in tournaments and make some goo money

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it's possible, because you would need to win many tournaments per month. And this is not an easy task.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you have to have a service to survive, money from free poker tournaments I would use for fun.

F

fgy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
You can survive if luck always smiles.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Theoretically, you can promote yourself from scratch, but in practice 99 out of 100 people won't succeed. The point is that you can win cards for a lifetime, your victories in free tournaments will most likely not be enough. The rule works in this game. If you want to win normally right away, you need to invest in this business normally. I know for myself that free tournaments can be an additional income to your main profit.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you live only on intermitent fasting

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it helps you to improve and make a bankroll to use in other and bigger tournaments

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I will try maybe!!!
Sure . Enough for bread...but what about rent?^^
Go work and be able to buy more...living off bread alone is very unhealthy.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would consider surviving around 570$. It's impossible to earn that money via CC from month to month. CC freerolls are great for giving you a solid bankroll to start on micro level games, maybe even more, so it's a jumping desk or a great way to support some of your real life hobbies, thoughts. Yearly 1-2K is achievable if you are hard-working and really good. But do not chase false hopes.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
possible...

If you take that 10 or 15 bucks you win from a CC tourney and flip that with some risk on non Cardschat games.
Its very possible to do anything in the world

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will try maybe!!!
I doubt that it is possible, although there are countries where you can really live for a whole month on 10-20 dollars. I think it's quite a challenge, but if you decide to try it, I wish you luck :)

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I believe is a way to be better at poker an help to build your stack, well that what I want to do.