Is it possible to develop in poker on the phone?

C

ChemfromUKR

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Is it possible for a beginner to progress in phone Apps from scratch? If yes, please share your experience or advice?

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to play on my phone and i won but the secret is you need to be patient and good BR management

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
progress is possible but it will take much longer in my opinion

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure, you can progress, but play is probably easier on a laptop or desktop.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it's the same game with same decisions so yes but I find the mechanics difficult on a phone. It is also hard to sometimes see all the data and cannot really multi-table or you have to do it with great difficulty.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, it is possible, cell phones are very advanced today, and on the internet you can find sites and forums to evolve, such as “CardsChat”. If you take a good look at the topics you can evolve a lot.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far as learning, you are going to have all the same resources available to you on your phone as you would on the computer with the possible exception of solvers.

I think the thing that is going to limit you the most while only playing on a phone is going to be the amount of volume you can put in. Once you become a winning player the thing that is going to increase your hourly earnings the most is your ability to multi-table easily.

Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
The trend is getting richer and richer, so playing poker on the phone is essential, as it brings convenience

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a friend who combined his main job (worked in a household appliance service) and played on the phone and quite successfully, so everything is within your power - why not