Is it legal

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am playing on small poker site in Croatia, and on tournaments i had shocking moment, i was BB one hand, and on next hand new people come on table and i am UTG :O ... Is softwer like that even legal??

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes players are moved to another table in MTTs to balance the tables, or if tables have to be added or removed. And when that happen, a player cant always have the same seat, as he did on the old table. Sometimes you get an advantage from this, and other times its a disadvantage. But its done randomly, so in the long run it evens out.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am playing on small poker site in Croatia, and on tournaments i had shocking moment, i was BB one hand, and on next hand new people come on table and i am UTG :O ... Is softwer like that even legal??

Well it depends : if you were not moved from the original table to another one, it is strange.
But if you were the player moved then it is bad luck but it can happen

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it depends : if you were not moved from the original table to another one, it is strange.
But if you were the player moved then it is bad luck but it can happen
Noone can come on table, sit on button and play that hand... On PS, Party, or any tournament i delt in...

S

Spikey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very frustrating indeed, happened to me a few days ago, was bb then moved to final table, bb again and all-in LOL i think its really random what spot you get, and someone has to be bb. For sure it could be rigged, but if any site do rig like that, I don't think so. I haven't felt it happens to me more than others so RNG/bad luck I guess.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Noone can come on table, sit on button and play that hand... On PS, Party, or any tournament i delt in...

Why exactly should that not be possible? If they came from another table, they already paid blinds and antes there. And if they late registered to the tournament, its no different from the fact, that when the tournament begin, someone has to be on BTN in the first hand.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why exactly should that not be possible? If they came from another table, they already paid blinds and antes there. And if they late registered to the tournament, its no different from the fact, that when the tournament begin, someone has to be on BTN in the first hand.
Because it noone can be BB two times in a row on same table! So if guy sits in open position behind player who was button last hand, same two players are blinds again, that is reason why noone can sit on button, or SB and play next hand in poker rules! https://poker.stackexchange.com/que...oining-a-table-at-the-button-position-explain

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very frustrating indeed, happened to me a few days ago, was bb then moved to final table, bb again and all-in LOL i think its really random what spot you get, and someone has to be bb. For sure it could be rigged, but if any site do rig like that, I don't think so. I haven't felt it happens to me more than others so RNG/bad luck I guess.
It happened to me a lot of times to be moved and BB again, but i am talking about situation where other players were moved on my table, and in poker rules you can't be BB two hand in a row on same table... At least rules i was teached to deal on... https://poker.stackexchange.com/que...oining-a-table-at-the-button-position-explain