If superusers were smarter, we wouldn't even know about them !

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
recent event with GG poker
maybe it's not that hard to hack online poker accounts
probably some superusers are not afraid of getting caught etc

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Stories of players' accounts being hacked in poker rooms don't happen that often, but they still happen. Sometimes even when the account owner took care of protection in advance.It's easy to become a victim of a hacker. It is enough to carelessly follow an “infected” link, download a game from torrents, or open a funny picture.One bad click and you no longer have a bankroll.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There will always be risk. In online games or live games. There is a risk when we cross the road and when we sleep. There will always be risk, but that doesn't mean you should be afraid of everything. You just have to be careful :)

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
in our age of technology, those dishonest people have not disappeared anywhere, the only chance to play poker honestly will be in life

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
There's been cheaters and dishonest people since the beginning of time nothing new and the higher the money involved in something the more there are. It's not that hard to protect one's self though if one using a bit of common sense and pays attention. Problem is majority of poker players are just greedy little monsters when it comes to money and will take risks doing stupid and moronic stuff one should NEVER do in hopes it makes them more money. This is how majority get scammed....between that and loaning people they barely know large sums of money. Fact is the worlds full of just brain dead idiots specially the poker world.

I smart superuser, who's not overly greedy could take money from sites and players forever till the day he dies and not get caught. Thankfully the majority of human race are greedy little stupid, brain dead monsters who throw common sense and smarts out the window because of greed and chasing money. And they always get too greedy in the end and get caught.

Cheers!!!

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think their are many of them that go undetected especially the smart ones but its not just online poker, anywhere where money is involved scammers will follow you only have to watch the scammer payback/revenge videos on youtube to see how rotten to the core a chunk of the human race has become.

T

The_Kid456

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
What the heck is a superuser? I guess that's someone who hacks your profile, and takes all your money?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They would have to be really smart.

All they have to do is make a scatter plot graph of winning players and look for outliers. Then analyze the play.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
we think it's very easy. In fact, it's very difficult to hack the entire protection of the most popular poker sites. You have to be a strong hacker of your time who can do it unnoticed because poker sites also have their own hackers who protect their poker site, I think they also make a good profit and will not let other hackers through

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is really significant. Makes you wonder how safe these websites are these days. Although stars are considered the best, how in the world did this occur in the current year on one of the most heavily monitored websites in the world? Kind of crazy as this compromise would in my opinion call into doubt almost any other credible website. :unsure:

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super users don’t really exist.

GG technically wasn’t a super user - it just exploited a weakness to view the “all in” percentage.

Which is close to a super user - but not quite.

I think the overall risk is small. At least on regulated sites.

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Super users don’t really exist.

GG technically wasn’t a super user - it just exploited a weakness to view the “all in” percentage.

Which is close to a super user - but not quite.

I think the overall risk is small. At least on regulated sites.
then please explain what the superuser is and what he does etc