Idea that will definitely change online poker RNG systems.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the course of this online poker path, and faced with so many points of view regarding various flaws, something occurred to me that could perhaps revolutionize online poker forever and make it without a shadow of a doubt the fairest thing we've ever come close to, without a margin. for complaints bringing full confidence regarding the systems.

Of course, like any idea of an optimal system it will not be cheap to implement, but after it is implemented, everyone will be induced to follow this method, due to demand and reliability.

I will develop the idea as I had from the beginning to get to where I am now.

*The idea is to create a poker site that works with real decks and shufflers and robot dealers where there are cameras at each place at the table, all done in miniature to take up little space and be able to meet the demands of large tournaments. (Test for the smallest possible size of structures)

*In each place corresponding to the user who is sitting, the image of his cards will be captured and sent only to him in the cards field, which will be an image from the camera located in the poker room headquarters, as well as the community cards will have a field with cameras.

* This will ensure that the randomness is true, and will also avoid the use of bots because the letters and the sign will not be part of the programming and will only be images captured by the cameras and sent to the software.

* To do this, you will need to have a large physical space to accommodate as many mini tables as possible and mini shufflers and mini decks.

* Study the design of transport scramblers and create mini scramblers, look for the best way to implement several capture cameras cheaply, perhaps creating a low-cost image capture device would be an option.

Comments:

It will be a software programming project combined with mechanical programming, where the RNG part will be completely natural and the bridge between the software will be through image capture. The software functions will be counting chips and identifying the winning hand through of image captures. (create a reading code for the captures.

It is necessary to find a programmer who has already worked on creating websites, and create a transposition of the images at a programming level so that the program can read and execute the actions.

And today I had the insight that it could be even simpler.

It would be the same format of mixing software with mechanics and physical elements, but it is much easier to make machines that can be tiny, with card identifiers, like bingo balls on a globe, where the balls fall randomly in their respective positions on the table. table and give the information to the software that is translated into the respective letter that will arrive on the user's screen.
I'm not sure what level of programming the protection against bots will be as effective as the previous idea with image capture would be. I also think that RNG being separate from software and independent will create a new bridge and layer of protection with another language translation before the final delivery of cards.
It seems surreal, and if they don't do it I will. In fact, this could even be done as a unification of RNG, which separates this responsibility from the sites, as an independent regulatory body from the rooms. This seems like a very reliable and pleasant future for all poker players.
Whoever uses it, please send my share of the profits as an creator, because I also want to get rich and make my dreams come true!:)👆

Last edited:
Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
That is definitely a step to the right direction. However, the bots would soon catch up. Computer vision is so sophisticated these days that this would be only a small obstacle for those who wish to overcome any improvements.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I believe a site like this has already come and gone. I think it was called RealPoker or something like that. They used real dealers dealing real cards, etc. It didn't last long, less than a year I believe. It was not available to the US, so I never played there.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe a site like this has already come and gone. I think it was called RealPoker or something like that. They used real dealers dealing real cards, etc. It didn't last long, less than a year I believe. It was not available to the US, so I never played there.
This idea is definitely not with real dealers, you probably didn't read it to the end. even because it would be impossible to reach the volume of tables necessary to meet the demand for online poker.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This will never work just because it will be too expensive and people are already comfortable with playing on completely digital platforms that are completely software based with no mechanical components (except maybe poker stars and their funny laser that allegedly scrambles light to get randomness into their cards, before mixing that with user inputs...lol). People are already happy with things the way they are and anyone who questions the RNG is ostracized.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This will never work just because it will be too expensive and people are already comfortable with playing on completely digital platforms that are completely software based with no mechanical components (except maybe Poker Stars and their funny laser that allegedly scrambles light to get randomness into their cards, before mixing that with user inputs...lol). People are already happy with things the way they are and anyone who questions the RNG is ostracized.
Apparently you were complaining about RNGs
in some of your posts.:unsure:
Don't tell me you don't fall into the category of people? and yes, bots.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Apparently you were complaining about RNGs
in some of your posts.:unsure:
Don't tell me you don't fall into the category of people? and yes, bots.
I'm saying that a few people that complain about RNGs are the minority and the vast majority is just fine with having it the way it is. There is a majority trust of the system the way it is, so there will be no demand to spend a lot of money to set up miniature robotized dealing systems and somehow try to scale that up. From a business perspective, if it isn't considered broken, there is no point trying to fix it.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm saying that a few people that complain about RNGs are the minority and the vast majority is just fine with having it the way it is. There is a majority trust of the system the way it is, so there will be no demand to spend a lot of money to set up miniature robotized dealing systems and somehow try to scale that up. From a business perspective, if it isn't considered broken, there is no point trying to fix it.
I personally don't think it's bad. However, with this type of natural shuffling there is no more room for complaints. Another issue you mentioned about the rooms having to spend money on this... who said the rooms would have to spend money on this investment? This investment can be outsourced and offer all rooms natural RNG, taking away all the responsibility of the rooms with RNG, this will bring more robustness and transparency to online poker.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would pay twice as much rake for a system like that. The company that offered this would earn the same rake as the poker rooms, the difference is that it would be from all sites, I think it is not such an expensive investment, compared to what online poker generates.