I don't understand this.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could someone explain to me what is happening here, I do not understand why they throw 10 cards on the table ???
DqRpKLfWoAAoB84.jpg

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Maybe it is a cash game and they ran it 2 or 3 times in order to reduce variance.

I can't tell for sure only from an image though :D

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely, this is a cash game. This is called "Run It Twice" - where the second board opens.

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When there is an all in a cash game, people tend to make a deal and run the hand more than once, in order to reduce variance.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s like playing 2 hands in a row with the same pocket cards. Each of the 5 card sets is evaluated on its own. If there would have been an 8 in one of the boards they would have split the pot because each player won once.

Some online poker rooms also offer this „run it twice“ option in cash games. If you turn it on and your opponent also agrees then 2 boards will be dealt...

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is called "Running it twice" is an agreement between players to distribute the board 2 or more times, in order to decrease the variance. Only applicable in cash games

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that in your configuration box and ajusts, it is marked to distribute letters twice per hand and in that at the tables will be distributed the community letters twice.

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive never been a big fan of games like this, they can get confusing at times inless you play thru them and get used to it.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is called "Running it twice" is an agreement between players to distribute the board 2 or more times, in order to decrease the variance. Only applicable in cash games

thats cool