• Poll closed .
kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Guys,

What's everyone's stance on using HUD's or not? Also what sites are best to use if you do chose to use a HUD or which sites fair better for you when you chose not to use one?

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD helps make decisions faster. I know that the HUD can be used at pokerstars and 888poker, it cannot be used at partypoker and GGPokerOK.

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD helps make decisions faster. I know that the HUD can be used at PokerStars and 888poker, it cannot be used at PartyPoker and GGPokerOK.

Ahhh this is perfect to know as these are the 4 sites that i use! so appreciate the heads up!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Until they ban them all poker rooms together , unfortunatelly they are essential . If someone is using a toll and you aren't, this guy has a profound advantage over you , you have to play by the rules . Pokerstars allows them . I wish someday all players become annonymous at the tables , or find a secure sure way to ban the HUDs , they give to the players so much info and analytical tools , these kind of help ways the players wouldn't have if they played live , they would be forbid there to play with such tools .

Players are being driven away from poker because they cannot compete players with many great helping tools , it's unfair , that's why some poker rooms changed their policy against HUDs . I believe it's a matter of time for them to be banned once and for all .