billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Typically you are right BUT I do not think you understand <3

We play games on replay poker with other CC peeps <3 This way all people from around the world can join the game with no restrictions <3
BY far, playing league has assisted my game 10 fold! You are playing nothing but CC sharks who crush cash tables/mtts all day, any day <3 You will get better <3

don´t play at playmoney poker tables or u will never improove

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
hello
how we can play real money poker on replay poker?
Look at what mervin88 sent you (VIP games) and look at these games on CC https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-league-43/ <3 League is by far the games I get my greatest enjoyment and where I have learned the most about poker <3 Most of these games are played on Replay. Just a create an account, there are no downloads and make sure to add your Replay name to your profile here.

NOW <3 most of the league games you need to have more time on CC to be able to join <3JUST Keep posting, engaging and getting to know us and I am very sure that soon you will be allowed to join. Welcome and GLGL on and off the felts

Last edited:
Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
don´t play at playmoney poker tables or u will never improove
I disagree. Awhile after starting to play live tourneys in 2018, I wanted to get more experience so I began playing free games on Global Poker. In a week I could play more games than I could in a couple of months of my weekly tournaments. I gained a lot of experience, and improved my game. Maybe it isn't for everyone, but it was for me.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I want to learn how to use this site, I see it could be very interesting