Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In total, I have 4 accounts. pokerstars, 888, GGpoker and unibet. All these sites are good and each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. I like playing on 888 the most because my bankroll grows the fastest on this site :)

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I play in the rooms allowed in my country.

RIght now I play in this order based on popularity.

1. GG Poker (BetKings)
2. WPT Global
3. ACR
4. Betsson/Coolbet/ (iPoker)
5. Unibet

My favorites are the rooms that allows me to use crypto money.

Last edited:
LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I stay with PS mainly for the CC freerolls. I have in the past few months uninstalled 888, GG, PP and Unibet will soon follow I think as I play there less and less. As long as PS continues a good relationship with CC, I will probably continue to be a player there. I still love live poker though and there are plenty of games to be found (even in the middle of nowhere)!

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I play at two rooms because I am used to playing there and now how to find the type of game I am looking for.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I play poker in the following rooms:
pokerstars
ACR
WPT
GGpoker
888poker
party poker
I read that someone has difficulty withdrawing from poker stars, I don't know if the site in some countries has less bureaucracy for withdrawals, I live in brazil and make withdrawals via PIx and Poker Stars sometimes pays out in 10 minutes, of all the sites is the fastest for payments. If your account is verified, you must note that PS makes withdrawal payments to the same bank account that you made the deposit and this bank account must be in your name, if the deposit was via electronic wallet the withdrawal can only be made using an electronic wallet, if you received credits transferred from another player then it is not possible to make a withdrawal, you will have to play that amount and if you win then you can withdraw.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I mainly play on two rooms: Poker Stars and 888.

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Pokerstars, GG, 888.

Wish i could play at WPT, but they don't work in my country.

Also, i would probably try RedStar.

G

gzchbbf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only pokerstars, I haven't tested another poker room in my life.
I like very much pokerstars, I can play freerolls, sats and a lot of tournaments.
Some day I'll test other poker room and share my experience

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
for now I'm only playing in two poker rooms, poker stars and WPT

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used to play at PokerStars, 888, Party poker, America's Card Room, Sports Betting Poker, Bet Online, WPT Global, Global, GG Poker, and Replay. To get in on as many freerolls as possible.

Now I just play on PokerStars, WPT Global, and sometimes Replay for CC events. By far PokerStars has the most solid and reliable software, and both WPT Global and PokerStars have the most hassle-free withdrawals.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Easy freerolls - what does that mean :unsure:
Also in stars CC games to reach payments shouldn't be that difficult ?!?

And you sure about 888 & stars being strict with withdrawals ?
Yes 888 and pokerstars are impossible to withdraw for my region! It's time to sell the balance to a cashier!

and easy freerolls in the sense that they have fewer people!

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What's the best room to play from my phone?
the best rooms for phone is PS and 888, ACR, and gg in that order WPT on phone is a nightmare you have to have a high end phone!

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play only pokerstars, I haven't tested another poker room in my life.
I like very much pokerstars, I can play freerolls, sats and a lot of tournaments.
Some day I'll test other poker room and share my experience
Dare, the more rooms you play, the more tournaments, the more chances to win! GG is the best to start with the daily freebie

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Now I play Pokerstars, 888Poker and GGPoker only.

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally stick to playing on party poker, But the odd time i play on pokerstars.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I currently play on two sites. On PokerStars and 888. Sometimes, I also play on Unibet and GGpoker, but very rarely. My favorite site is 888. PokerStars is sadly not what it used to be, PokerStars has started to decline in my opinion, especially since they stopped hosting our CardsChat freerolls.

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Unfortunately, I can only play on PokerStars from Hungary, and it is not one of my favorites.... I used to play on Party Poker, which was the most realistic platform for me! I could play GG poker, but I don't like it.....

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
'pokerstars' and 888.
Although thanks to their latest decision (no more freerolls), they've pulled the plug on me pretty well, so there's a chance I'll say goodbye to 'pokerstars' forever. I hope 888 doesn't want to go down that road.