Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's amazing how you did it for 12 hours straight!!!!

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello:)
On the night of my day off, and on the day off, I play about 5 to 9 hours, and on the other days from 2 to 4 hours. In general, the time factor is important, and it is a psychological factor that may affect the player positively or negatively especially in tournaments.

J

jeez45

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LV
Chips
I play ususally on the weekends, for you it sounds a bit like a problem if you play even while taking a shower :D Session depends on how good am I running if there is some deep run etc..

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If we talk about cash, then I consider it optimal to play 3-4 zoom tables, two sessions of two hours a day. This is about 3-4 thousand hands per day or 60-80 thousand hands per month. If you start playing for amounts of a serious order (they are different for everyone), then try to play your A-Game, i.e. with full coverage. For many, concentration in the evening hours is a serious problem. In this case, try to play more on weekends in the morning and afternoon.Very few of you are able to play optimally for hours on end. Develop a sense of the right moment to rest. Pauses in the game are especially important when the game is not going and you are in the red.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Less hours per day nowadays , in comparison to the past . I want to try and play more hours during the weekend , have to organise a little better my weekend schedule .

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During your day, how many hours do you usually spend playing?
Sometimes I take a shower playing, or when I need to go somewhere I play on the way... while I have lunch

Here are my GameLauncher stats in hours played on PokerStars:

Last week I played 12 hours almost every day, this week less
I usually alternate, one week with a lot of hours and another with less
I play no more than 5-6 hours a day, and I think that's quite a lot. 12 hours is too much for me. After 12 hours of gaming, I'm usually as tired as after a hard day's work :)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends how far I go on the tournaments, but in average 4 hours daily. There were days that I've played 12 hours, but I could never do this everyday. There are days that I play for 6-7 hours and I finish the session so tired..lol

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
as I started playing again, I play 2 tournaments a day.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I didn’t count exactly, but I think that no more than 5-10 hours a week

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play MTT and it all depends on how far I go and so it's about 2 to 6 hours

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play ususally on the weekends, for you it sounds a bit like a problem if you play even while taking a shower :D Session depends on how good am I running if there is some deep run etc..
Yesterday I went to cut my hair, and I had to play while I cut

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It varies a lot for me since I play mostly freerolls. It will depend on what freerolls are scheduled on any given day and of course how well I do in them.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it depends on the tournaments and the mood. sometimes I can play 5-6 hours a day sometimes I don't play for 2-3 days

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe I play an average of 3 to 4 hours a day.

A

ArturTGB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
During your day, how many hours do you usually spend playing?
Sometimes I take a shower playing, or when I need to go somewhere I play on the way... while I have lunch

Here are my GameLauncher stats in hours played on PokerStars:

Last week I played 12 hours almost every day, this week less
I usually alternate, one week with a lot of hours and another with less
I try to play 1 tour per day( freerol) At the weekend a play for 1 $ buy in. Dont have win places, but play 2 weeks only. I can’t find on fhis forum passwords for freerolls on pokerstars, I am new here. Who can help with it?