• Thread starter Infinity Objective
  • Start date
Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost everyday for the last 6 months, minus a couple of weeks with technology hiccups. However, I typically play only CC games so, small mtt once day, a few times a week twice a day. Maybe it totals about 1 hour a day average.

Take into consideration the question of how many days a week do you play, and even feel free to share your average hours per day. And also if you work and have a full schedule and you didn't how much would you like to play.

Thanks. :)

I work at the plant, it takes more than 240 hours per month, so I do not have much time for playing, I play poker for about 7-10 hours a week + 5-7 hours on weekends) Unfortunately, I do not have enough, I wanted to would play more)

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fortunate enough to work from home, so any time there's a break, I get to play.

Typically I get a game to two in in the evenings and 4 to 5 each weekend day.

M

mico595

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at least 3 hours a day. If I had an unlimited limit, I would play steadily.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a time when i wanted to play all the time (the period when i was learning the game) < the basics etc (learning the nuances and adaption stuff is a lifelong thing) i don't mean that....i found out (after the fact) that i spent more time thinking about learning than actually getting down and actually learning (thanks cardschat) ...thinking about learning poker was more fun to me than actually playing the fkn game...anyone relate to that?

i dont play very often these days (never played that much to start with tbh) (went through spells of hammering the tables, and then not giving a fck) ..i play some freerolls, but dont get excited about them.......the one thing i did get excited about was CC LEAGUE...now that is something that was special to me and would get the endorphins going, pre, during and post...

if i had money (wealthy) then i would get good equipment (all the poker programs) stick a good amount into my account and would take it more seriously...i am a big believer in that to make money, you have to have money......although you can make money if you are dedicated your life to it, eat sleep, play poker...all day all night...and get lucky in a big tournament somewhere...but its just too energy exhausting to do for most of us (especially if you want results NOW) which is the mentality in our times...

i love poker, i just cant be arsed playing it.(no motivation because its so hard to make money)

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost every day to improve my skills. And, of course, because I like playing Poker

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-3 times live poker a week. Online can vary a lot.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get to play while at work 5 days a week. I work from home on a computer so I keep a game up at all times.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker just about every single day. I love to interact with the other online poker players.

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3h a day

Currently I play about 6 days a week, but it comes in waves. When my life gets busy it could be weeks without poker. I would like to be a bit more consistent, but life happens so I'm not going to worry about it too much. I usually play mtt so could be a couple hours or more. Depends.

In my ideal world I would play an average of 3 hours a day. I don't think that will be possible while I have to work full time. lol

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I literally play everyday from 08:00 - 17:00 CET, its like my job. Found good earnings got the tournaments i'm playing daily to grind. Important thing is to find the tourneys and you play them everyday and you will find the earnings :)

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker everyday, where you have at least one freeroll guaranteed. However, I take a break a few times per month.

A

AcidHigh

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost everyday for the last 6 months, minus a couple of weeks with technology hiccups. However, I typically play only CC games so, small mtt once day, a few times a week twice a day. Maybe it totals about 1 hour a day average.

Take into consideration the question of how many days a week do you play, and even feel free to share your average hours per day. And also if you work and have a full schedule and you didn't how much would you like to play.

Thanks. :)
Good morning!! Just started playing again after a few years no internet. Pretty much everyday for a few weeks now. I'd say about 5 hours a day. Mostly free rolls and stt 10¢ tourneys to improve my game.

B

Banderasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day. On weekdays I play cash games and sit&goes, on weekends mostly multi table tournaments.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how many days

me i play ever day unless i'm not home for the day because i'm out of town or i'm working on some thing all day

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One match a day, but not everyday. Can't keep losing money 😒

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 days per week is my average time for poker

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day after work, but only short-term games, tournaments only on weekends

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing daily in the last six months of a month so I took a break of two weeks without playing practically anything. Now I went back to the game last weekend. I am playing in the media 4 hours daily but I plan to stay one day of the week without pausing.

S

sirgobbles

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m playing pretty consistently about 5 days a week for the last couple years

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play just for fun and mostly on weekends, so it's not that much. Hard to keep a count. I could also be months without playing and then come back.

hyperion

hyperion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that I play 200 days a year,that's my number.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
On average, I play 5 days a week, or 20-22 days a month.
Therefore, an average of 240-264 days per year.
Good luck.