Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello CardsChat players!
This is an individual, personal question. How do you manage your bank? Do you save? Withdraw per week? Per month?
In my case, I try to withdraw as much as possible and obviously leave some money to be able to play. For example, I like to withdraw and invest in something instantly, in whatever... like a cell phone, a PC to be able to study and work better, etc. You?

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it's important that you leave a smooth bankroll, (100bbs). You can withdraw whenever you increase your bankroll well, but I think it is extremely important that you maintain a healthy bankroll

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
practically without any bankroll management, I can withdraw $ 50 or less, or I can leave $ 500 in the game and play at high limits, depending on whether I need money at the moment or not, in any case, there is no goal to become a professional or play poker regularly, considering the game as a source of basic income, rather entertainment on evening

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Are you referring to a bank where you collect your salary or the pokerstars bankroll, for example?
For example, I promised myself that I would never deposit into PS to play poker, so I am eternally grateful to Cardschat, which with its free freerolls has allowed me to play poker for more than 10 years. You might ask yourself: do I have money in my bankroll? Am I rich? Do I live poker?? the answer is NO.
I only play a couple of hours a day with luck and just for fun. Greetings

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I last did a with draw in 2017, was rather big and I stopped playing for 5 years, then I stopped working and started poker again, found I still had some small amount of money on pokerstars and 888, that amount have grown a bit, but I dont I will withdraw unless I get a very big win and can use it for a vacation of some kind.

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I don't have a tought bankroll aready, I prefer saving my winnings for increasing it. Time to time I withdraw it, but I think is more profitable to play more games.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you should not withdraw all the money from winning 10-25% per game to continue playing these, and if you want to increase your bankroll, you should withdraw 10-25% and continue playing the rest, that is, you do the opposite, and if you withdraw money, you will play at low limits all the time

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It also depends on whether you play for fun or want to become a professional poker player. With the latter, it's inevitable that you'll want to play in higher blinds at some point. And that's where the bankroll comes into play. Personally, I play more relaxed if I only reinvest the money I win and don't deposit if possible.
Personally, I would advise not to pay out the money immediately but to try to win even more. But that depends, as already described, on what your goals are.