How long have you been playing online poker

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That win in the $163 helped ;) HeadsUp vs. YanniYankievich... ftw!! nice!
That guy lived in Kelowna... bumped into him at the BCPC in Vancouver back in '08 I believe it was.
I miss those days.... I was just a micro donk, but I loved fulltilt... especially the 45man SNG regular speed games. I thought it was going to last forever and just continue to grow & grow :(

gl on your current poker endeavours!

Ya! Earlier that day, I got laid off from my job. Then scored 19k for that win. It’s was amazing! I played for about 6 more weeks and made another 5k, but during that recession, I was too concerned with losing. I stopped playing and we lived off that money for almost a year. I have a pretty good engineering job now, so I’m ready to give it another shot.

That was Yanni’s 2nd time finishing 2nd. I know he wanted it bad. I also knocked out Mendita in that tourney. He was 3rd in the world at the time. If it wasn’t for losing my job, I might of had a different career by now....

Thanks for the luck. I’m gonna need it!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ya! Earlier that day, I got laid off from my job. Then scored 19k for that win. It’s was amazing! I played for about 6 more weeks and made another 5k, but during that recession, I was too concerned with losing. I stopped playing and we lived off that money for almost a year. I have a pretty good engineering job now, so I’m ready to give it another shot.

That was Yanni’s 2nd time finishing 2nd. I know he wanted it bad. I also knocked out Mendita in that tourney. He was 3rd in the world at the time. If it wasn’t for losing my job, I might of had a different career by now....

Thanks for the luck. I’m gonna need it!

I saw McNallyville was up there too in that tourney.

great timing on the win for you! Anything's possible in this game!

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw McNallyville was up there too in that tourney.

great timing on the win for you! Anything's possible in this game!
Tell me about it! My wife used to hate me playing. That year, she would get on me if I wasn’t. Lol. Funny how money changes things.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been playing online for about 15 years now some good years some bad years.:):):)

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing poker since 2004 (15 years) :) Still not bored with this game, its a lifestyle :D

stangret

stangret

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker for 4 years seriously. Before I played 3-4 years more.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker 3 months, but I'm playing cards for more than 50 years, played in other games, but poker seemed to me more interesting for its unpredictability

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing for 3 years now, but mostly just for fun. Im totaly "f2p"

R

RiverKing422

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started when I was 12 I'm 33 now 😋

I

IHughI

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Started playing poker around 2014/2015 when I first started working and earning as an adult as something to play around with. Fell in love with the game and been learning alot/taking a lot more seriously the past year or two.

Love the game, community and the all round experience more and more every year. Couldn't be better!

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play online since 2007 in different places although for years I did not play and I was changing platforms and years again without playing so I go

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quite a small amount of time, my husband showed me online poker and I liked it, and now I sometimes go to an online site after work to play and relax in this way.

avangard555

avangard555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online since 2007, intermittently, but have never bought courses from a school or individual tuition. I think this is a big omission and it's time to join some stable

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing for about 10 years, but not all the time. Only the last year, I play almost every day, how the pandemic began

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the beginning! Old pokerstars was my favorite! Before black Friday. Use to crush there. But everything changes....rarely for the better

T

tinheads

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About 14 years now, not really played much in the last 3/4 years though

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 to 5 years online, but started playing poker at university in 1972...spent more time playing than attending classes...maybe that's why my marks were so low...LOL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Infant

Played years ago in person but only online in the last week. Great during lockdown

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up to this forum since started playing, so it's around 2 years and a few months.