How does Kid Poker get to see what the other guy folded online?

R

RedMatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen some of Daniel Negranu's youtube videos, where he is streaming his online poker play. Sometimes, it doesn't get to showdown, he raises and the other person folds. Then, he clicks a button, and he can see what the other guy folded. How is this possible, and is it right?

I know on BoL, if it gets to showdown, and the losing player decides to muck, you can "replay" the hand and it shows you what they had; but only if it went to showdown.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think it's impossible, i assume opponent showed their hand

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i think what probably happened is the other guy folded his cards and showed but Daniel didn't see what cards they were because it happens fast..so he had to press the replay button to see what cards opponent had mucked

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the settings of poker rooms, it is possible to select the option to show your hand after the hand.

R

RedMatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i think what probably happened is the other guy folded his cards and showed but Daniel didn't see what cards they were because it happens fast..so he had to press the replay button to see what cards opponent had mucked

You're absolutely right. I just went back to check on those videos, and it seems that the opponent mucked cards at showdown, which does allow you to see their cards in the replay. My bad.

Folding in Poker