How do you pass time while playing online poker?

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
There is no free time. If I have free time I open another table. Rinse and repeat till there's no free time.

Cheers!!!

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have time to do something else while playing poker you will never win. You need to study how the other players
on your table play in every hand, how long they take to move, bet size etc, even when you are not in that hand. If you don't do that well good luck, you will need it.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually focus on tables and that s all
I play up to 12 tables same time

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
While i play poker i do everything, except focusing fully on the table :p

A

ageloss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Watching tv or playing a lot of tables together can fill up your time!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Netflix , YouTube ,listening to music , watch one movie or some videos , or lay a video game . I might read the threads here on CV forum , my emails .

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker tournaments can last hours. How do you help keep time moving?
I enjoy giggling thanks to dave (tv channel) and a few sips of whisky. Occasionally i write.
I still have to run around the house every now and then, as well as catering to my son needs.
Time moves quite smoothly for me, games don't seem to feel like they drag. I am content.
I mostly read world news. Rarely, but still, I listen to music. And now that I have registered on the CardsChat forum, I spend a lot of time here. I love to read the thoughts of intellectual people. :geek:

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TV is on and I also surf the internet and do online word games like wordle

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm listening to music or watching movies.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Watching tv or surfing in fb helps me to pass james the tournament.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play mostly in the evenings, and during the game I quite often listen to the news, watch YouTube, and sometimes if I'm in a good mood, I listen to music.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like listening to music, I don't like television, it takes away my concentration.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
vids, music, other games or just focus

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's why I like to play several tournaments at the same time and I notice that I also focus more on the other players style/actions when I have 4-5 tables open at the same time then when I play only one tournament each time.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When playing online poker, I turn on music and listen to music to get high and relax. But when you listen for a long time, you can't stand it.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker tournaments can last hours. How do you help keep time moving?
I enjoy giggling thanks to dave (tv channel) and a few sips of whisky. Occasionally i write.
I still have to run around the house every now and then, as well as catering to my son needs.
Time moves quite smoothly for me, games don't seem to feel like they drag. I am content.
While playing, I often watch my favorite YouTube channels. Besides, during the break, I can go to the kitchen to make myself something to drink or eat. In general, I lead a fairly active lifestyle, and several hours in front of the monitor definitely do not harm me :)

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im reading anything, history, organic chemstry, pharmacology, news, or hearing about that. Its very common for me to play a slot with min bets here and there

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
For me the best way to spend time is watching a movie that I've already watched over and over so I don't get too distracted

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I can put on some not very stressful, but interesting YouTube video for an hour and play along to it. I know that some people even play to films.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to listen to music, I'm not one to do any other activity that might distract me, and in order not to get bored it's good to play several tables.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play poker, any distraction takes away my energy, I don’t know about you, but if I start doing something else, I lose the tournament