How can Chris Ferguson turn $1 into $20,000?

D

doctavius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find this very funny since 90% of your threads are about the freerolls here? why not join us in the real money tournaments then if you have 30k?

not saying you are not telling the truth just find it funny and ironic. You went from like 40 posts about the freerolls to last 3 posts saying you have made tons of money.

IF you actually looked youd notice that my posts about the freerolls were from 2005. I do play real money games. Thats how i make REAL MONEY......i told you you could look me up on thepokerdb.com. Im not a regular poster here. cHECK YOUR FACTS FIRST

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IF you actually looked youd notice that my posts about the freerolls were from 2005. I do play real money games. Thats how i make REAL MONEY......i told you you could look me up on thepokerdb.com. Im not a regular poster here. cHECK YOUR FACTS FIRST

ok what is your name?

be happy to post the facts but I wont go to pokerdb to find them.

D

doctavius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find this very funny since 90% of your threads are about the freerolls here? why not join us in the real money tournaments then if you have 30k?

not saying you are not telling the truth just find it funny and ironic. You went from like 40 posts about the freerolls to last 3 posts saying you have made tons of money.

OK, I'll say it. He's totally full of s**t. Anybody who could turn zero bucks into $20,000 to $30,000 in two years would be playing at a level that brings a healthy level of notoriety in the online poker world. I've read the posts and we're not talking Devilfish Ulliott here, boys. Poker and pathology often travel together.

Im sorry you feel that way. I believe my record stands for itself as do the results. I do feel like im one of the best players now online. But that doesnt necessarily mean recognition. First of all i dont usually play in large buyin games where most of the recognition lies. And despite my success im not rich. 30k dollars is still not alot of money in this world. Another thing is thepokerdb.com does not account for SNG and cash games so its not a completely accurate account of all moneys won.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im sorry you feel that way. I believe my record stands for itself as do the results. I do feel like im one of the best players now online. But that doesnt necessarily mean recognition. First of all i dont usually play in large buyin games where most of the recognition lies. And despite my success im not rich. 30k dollars is still not alot of money in this world. Another thing is thepokerdb.com does not account for SNG and cash games so its not a completely accurate account of all moneys won.

LOL because you won 30k you concider yourself better then players that play for 100k pots LOL. I know this guy that won 65k and his thought process through hands is horrible. As for tracking yes there are programs that track STT and as for cash games give me a day or so to get in touch with some of my friends and see if they have ever heard of you.

doctavius is my name

I will get back to you on this.

D

doctavius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL because you won 30k you concider yourself better then players that play for 100k pots LOL. I know this guy that won 65k and his thought process through hands is horrible. As for tracking yes there are programs that track STT and as for cash games give me a day or so to get in touch with some of my friends and see if they have ever heard of you.

I will get back to you on this.

You dont have to believe me i really dont care either way. Im just trying to make a living. And again your twisting it. I NEVER said i was better than anyone. I said i am one of the best most consistant online players. Keep in mind also i have taken a few hiatus from online poker.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im sorry you feel that way. I believe my record stands for itself as do the results. I do feel like im one of the best players now online. .

yea must of missunderstood that right? :confused:

You dont have to believe me i really dont care either way. Im just trying to make a living. And again your twisting it. I NEVER said i was better than anyone. I said i am one of the best most consistant online players. Keep in mind also i have taken a few hiatus from online poker.

look at your stats online trust me when I say they are very respectful and I do believe you are a good player and I know you can make money from nothing. I know a guy that had $0 online 2 years ago and now he has like over 200k and plays 25/50NL. I know a lot of players online and if you play middle to big games it wouldnt be hard to run your name by them. I will post your stats here so people can actually see yes you are a winning player. I never doubted that at all I just doubted how you came across and the quote I bolded is just silly.

Attachments

• full tilt.JPG
    full tilt.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 36
  • stars.JPG
    stars.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 36
  • sharkscope.JPG
    sharkscope.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 35
D

doctavius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont play big games. I just started playing again from about 7 months off. as of now i play max 11+1 buyins as my bank is not big. I play on Pstars so comecheck me out if you want. And like i said in another post the Full Tilt stats are not complete. they only started posting results in 2006 after some big wins i had there.

D

doctavius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can find some of those SNG results online for me that would be cool. I think you would be impressed with what you see.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont play big games. I just started playing again from about 7 months off. as of now i play max 11+1 buyins as my bank is not big. I play on Pstars so comecheck me out if you want. And like i said in another post the Full Tilt stats are not complete. they only started posting results in 2006 after some big wins i had there.

again like I have said over and over I never said I didnt believe you even in my 1st post I said it. I just go by the information that is availible to me on the forum and on the net. If you are telling the truth (which again I dont care) then great maybe you could instead of just saying I won this yippie. You can post more about how you did it or in the HA section to help new players to poker that would benifit from your knowledge.

The phrase about you being one of the best players online right now is silly and I think you knew that after you posted it. Seeing as you have never sat at big games. Even the dude I know that made 200k is stopping playing 25/50 because its a very very tough game.

anyway if you are doing that good then I say "way to go" (quoted myself lol), if you arnt then thats pretty sad you would have to lie to us to fit in. AGAIN IM NOT SAYING YOU ARE LYING. So get to the strategy and HA sections sir.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can find some of those SNG results online for me that would be cool. I think you would be impressed with what you see.

already found them, that is what sharkscope is in the 3rd picture.

and sharkscope updates pretty much instantly, again they are not bad at all.

Attachments

• sharkscope.JPG
    sharkscope.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 25
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pick my brain ............

I dont want to know anything, just saying go post in sections where other members might benifit from you knowledge. Or otherwards come a part of the forum. There are a lot of new members these last couple weeks that are in same situation you used to be in, trying to build bankroll from nothing. Maybe you could help them out.

D

doctavius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The phrase about you being one of the best players online right now is silly and I think you knew that after you posted it. Seeing as you have never sat at big games. Even the dude I know that made 200k is stopping playing 25/50 because its a very very tough game.

It may be silly but all i can say is im a winning player. To win constantly with no fear has to make me one of the best.......i dont think good necessarily means large buyins either. Honestly, at the momemt Im just scraping by really. I've only been playing now for 2 weeks after a long layoff. I do KNOW that if i choose or need to play online to make money i will.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It may be silly but all i can say is im a winning player. To win constantly with no fear has to make me one of the best.......i dont think good necessarily means large buyins either. Honestly, at the momemt Im just scraping by really. I've only been playing now for 2 weeks after a long layoff. I do KNOW that if i choose or need to play online to make money i will.

there are a lot of players that win constantly and dont concider themselves the best. There are people on here that are level headed enough to know that even though they are winning they still need to improve. HELL there are online pros that constantly say they played a hand incorrectly. I watch there videos everyday where they make incorrect plays still.

you have no fear because you are playing properly bankrolled which is great. Again I dont know your skills as a player because honestly I have never seen you post anything in the HA section or strategy section to base my opinion on so I will take your word for it that you are good.

D

doctavius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are a lot of players that win constantly and dont concider themselves the best. There are people on here that are level headed enough to know that even though they are winning they still need to improve. HELL there are online pros that constantly say they played a hand incorrectly. I watch there videos everyday where they make incorrect plays still.

What you said is absolutely correct....my rebuttle is that the mere fact that I and many others could make a living in something as difficult as playing online poker automatically puts us in the top tier of players.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What you said is absolutely correct....my rebuttle is that the mere fact that I and many others could make a living in something as difficult as playing online poker automatically puts us in the top tier of players.

but dont you agree that 30k in 2 years really isnt making a living right? you say you have played for 2 years right? 30k is not enough for me to live off of for a year let alone 2 years. Now im also figuring this money has come recently and maybe you think you are really good by that. Also since you said you dont have records I suggest you get pokertracker and start keeping track of how you are doing then in 6 months look over your stats and then figure if its something you could do for a living. That would be the smart thing to do.

D

doctavius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its actually not 2 years of straight playing....there were long periods of non playing... and i have supplemented my income other ways. BUT i can honestly say whether a good thing or a bad thing(now im embarrased) i have not had a normal job in those 2 years. Im not living it up by any means. I guess i dont have extravant taste.