D

Dias12FC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Poker Tip
In Poker, position is power. When you have a position, play more hands and apply more pressure before the flop.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
IN POKER, POSITION IS POWER. WHEN YOU HAVE A POSITION, PLAY MORE HANDS AND APPLY MORE PRESSURE BEFORE THE FLOP.
This does not always work in favor. The position is of course very important, but other factors must also be taken into account, such as the format, structure and stage of the tournament. And of course, my pocket cards are of decisive importance, at least for me personally.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is Earth shattering :)

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
This the theory, but you need to know your opponents how they play and what information get you from the play they dit it.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a lot of poker advice to be given, the more levels you reach the more advice you should receive, that will make you a good player, for me the best poker advice I have received is that you can not play only with premiun cards, you must have a balanced game.

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, position in poker is very important, but the skill, experience and luck of the player will always be decisive.