Help me spend my FPP's

Black_Fox

Black_Fox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, after my fruitful weekend in which i qualified for the 4000 fpp satellite for the wsop Main Event TWICE, and also gaining 250 fpp from the Sunday Million, i now have 6300 fpp's to use up. I want to qualify for the Sunday Million again but i'm not too sure what to go for.

What would you guys do? And don't say buy an Isabelle Mercier poster :)

Cheers

BF

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And don't say buy an Isabelle Mercier poster :)
BF
This would just be silly. Surely you could find much better pics on the internet with a simple google search. ;) :D

What sorts of things do you like from the FPP store? poker books, apparel, novelty stuff?

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, after my fruitful weekend in which i qualified for the 4000 fpp satellite for the WSOP Main Event TWICE, and also gaining 250 fpp from the Sunday Million, i now have 6300 fpp's to use up. I want to qualify for the Sunday Million again but i'm not too sure what to go for.

What would you guys do? And don't say buy an Isabelle Mercier poster :)

Cheers

BF

Doh :(

Ok buy both Isabelle Mercier posters :D

Black_Fox

Black_Fox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheers

Thanks guys,

I already have all the books on there *cough cough* so i think im going to put about 1000 to the side and buy something like those cards and use the rest purely for FPP satellites, hopefully qualifiying for the Sunday Million...again!

:)

BF

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think clothes are better value than books. I've got a T-shirt and have ordered a jacket.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mischman and I already discussed this.
Buy as many stress balls/stars as you can afford and put them into a pool and jump into them.