Fabriart

Fabriart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here's the list of healthy habits for spending several hours playing online poker without getting too tired, without numbering them:
  • Take regular breaks: It's essential to take breaks during your gaming sessions. Every hour, take a few minutes to stand up, stretch your legs, drink water, or do some light exercise. This will help prevent physical and mental fatigue.
  • Take care of your posture: Maintain proper posture while playing. Make sure you sit in a comfortable chair and adjust the height of your computer screen to avoid strain on your neck and shoulders. Take breaks to stretch and relax your muscles regularly.
  • Do stretching exercises: Before and after your gaming sessions, spend a few minutes doing stretching exercises. This will help improve blood circulation, reduce muscle tension, and increase flexibility.
  • Stay hydrated: Drink water regularly during your gaming sessions. Dehydration can lead to fatigue and affect your performance. Avoid excessive sugary and caffeinated drinks as they can cause energy imbalances.
  • Choose healthy snacks: Opt for light and healthy snacks during your gaming sessions, such as fresh fruits, nuts, yogurt, or cereal bars. Avoid heavy and greasy foods as they can make you feel sluggish and impair your concentration.
  • Get enough sleep: Getting a good night's sleep before your poker sessions is essential for maintaining focus and performance during the game. Make sure you have a proper sleep routine and avoid regularly playing into the late hours of the night.
  • Engage in regular physical exercise: In addition to stretching, it's important to have a routine of physical exercise outside of gaming. Regular physical activity helps improve overall health, increase energy levels, and reduce stress.
  • Set time limits: Establish time limits for your gaming sessions. Avoid spending long consecutive hours playing without taking breaks. Set a schedule to balance the time dedicated to online poker with other important activities in your life.
  • Avoid excessive stimuli: Create a calm and distraction-free gaming environment. Turn off the TV, keep your phone on silent mode, and avoid other sources of stimuli that may disrupt your concentration.
  • Be mindful of fatigue signs: Pay attention to signs of fatigue, such as lack of focus, irritability, or difficulty making decisions. If you start feeling too tired, it's time to take a break or end the gaming session. :)
Remember that it's important to balance the time spent on online poker with other healthy activities, such as socializing, hobbies, and outdoor time. Moderation and self-care are key.

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some good tips there <3 Thanks

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good advices. They can really be useful. I generally prefer a healthy lifestyle. I regularly play sports, namely table tennis. I walk a lot in the fresh air. I prefer healthy food. The only nuance is the daily schedule. I usually have an irregular working day + playing poker in the evenings, and in general it is not good.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good sleep but not with poker lol

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very helpful advice! I would add engaging in other activities from time to time and making sure to have quality time apart from poker to avoid burning out

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great tips! Thank you. I also like to focus on breathing while in between hands to calm my mind.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is great advice. I think I'm going to use them