Heads against the machine!

O

O_Mago718

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, AI is ruining the credibility of online poker, what do you think? Do we have any chance going heads against the machine?

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What you want from the machine ?? What os tour objectif????

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
what is not tested and used is only suspicion not only poker but many things the world is falsely insulted good luck friends

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There is no AI playing against us. Its possible but its over used excuse. If there was they still need to win the flop turn and river so they just cant always win

O

O_Mago718

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no AI playing against us. Its possible but its over used excuse. If there was they still need to win the flop turn and river so they just cant always win
I agree that we are not at the point yet !! I also agree, that we will have a small advantage over the machine but, certainly cheaters from all over the world are trying to develop something to cheat. My concern is the enormous volume of games that a machine would be able to do. I believe the good guys are already working on something to stop the bad guys….

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is AI in poker, how and where. There is enough cheating with online poker, do not need AI as well.

O

O_Mago718

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A few days ago, I found out about live assistance software I love poker, I play for pleasure, I spend my free time playing online. I was disappointed with the possibility that one day the game might not be fairer

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me absolutely don't care this problem! I like to play in the different kinds of Poker against anyone... Means, I think, can to play and against... anything!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are talking about the HU AI game in Las Vegas, I would not try to beat it.

Its super balanced and its almost impossible to beat over any extended period of time.

O

O_Mago718

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Me absolutely don't care this problem! I like to play in the different kinds of Poker against anyone... Means, I think, can to play and against... anything!

That’s gambling, when I am gamble, I don’t care but play poker with a machine I don’t know

O

O_Mago718

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are talking about the HU AI game in Las Vegas, I would not try to beat it.

It’s super balanced and it’s almost impossible to beat over any extended period of time.

Its super balanced and its almost impossible to beat over any extended period of time.
I never heard about it. I will look up.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
solid rooms will constantly fight against bots, because people should play poker.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it all depends on the interest of the rooms and whether they have the desire and ability to fight bots; the bots are becoming stronger and stronger

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Does poker have AI? I'm worth thinking about that too.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never even thought about poker and AI, even if it is in use at my micro stakes I am not at all
worried.

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
In my opinion, the question is not relevant, because I remember there was an article where high rollers were offered to play with a bot, in the end the bot turned out to be stronger. As for rooms, security services are good at identifying bots and banning their accounts

B

Blair29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I have seen so far AI will be the end of online poker. And in all honesty I think the sites know it as well.

I think people get mixed up between the bots we have had to deal with in the past and the AI we have now, totally different beast.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think bots, even if there are them on poker sites, will quickly find them and block them from playing for long, and even if they win you, you won't do anything about it, just wait for them to be blocked. After all, bots are written by a program and you can't beat them, they play very hard, I just think there are very few of them now

Mac Poker