Having a good time at UB so far

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,
Haven't posted in a few days (sorry) as i've been playing a lot of bounty tourneys at UB for the last week, been doing ok with the bounties but nothing too special. The wife took 3rd place a couple of nights back in a $3 re-buy and took 3rd for $89 and I just finished the $800 guaranteed $1 re-buy in 2nd place for $153.76. A long 5 and a half hours but well worth it, I was trying for 1st so hard but ended up being taken out with a better full house than my own, it was well played all round, great tourney.

I only played at UB this past week as they took my visa card no problem while I waited for my epassporte account to be funded, that will be there in my account thursday so then I will be on to pokerstars as the UB software really messes with my pc. Will still play at UB and attempt to continue the good run i've been having and will update as I progress, but i'm leaning towards playing mostly at pokerstars.

That's it for now, will check some of the other posts out and look forward to seeing some of you at the tables. Good luck all:)

Tony :)