Have you tried to find evidence that online poker is unfair?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Please tell me about your cases, because I think that online links always justify everything with secret moments of failure

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I believed that every poker site was Rigged against me I would never play, I cannot say with 100% surety that every site is honest, but only because I don't play on every site, but the Site I trust more than many others is pokerstars, and my reason for that is simple, I WIN!
Not every game I enter but I have won more than I lose, and my proof is staring me in the face every time I log into the Site, My Balance! You see I have never made a withdrawal from PokerStars, nor have I made a Deposit, but my Account Balance stands at over $600.00 This is money won from freerolls and then used to buy-in to Micro stake games.
Why do I still play Micro Stakes?
Well the answer is simple, I don't play on-line Poker to make money, I play for the pure pleasure the game gives me, and even if I lose I can still enjoy the battle regardless of the result.
My Balance is my bankroll and I don't ever play beyond what it allows me to gamble with, not because it makes sense to strictly play to your Bankroll limitations, but I really don't care if I win or Lose, As long as I can see my Balance going up over a period of time I really don't worry about it.
If I stuck with freerolls it can only go up, but I enjoy playing Poker and some days I could play up to 10 games a day, Buying in for 50 Cents or a Dollar just to have some Fun, because Poker especially on-line is just a Hobby and it Pays for itself.
Friends and Family cannot accuse me of losing a fortune On-line because I have never made a deposit. but practicing on-line helps me to improve my game so when I go to a Live game I am prepared and ready to play my A-Game and win where it matters most. I have had some great results in Live games More than I have lost but even there I stick to a strict policy of never gambling with money I cannot afford to lose, It helps me to focus on the game, because I am not afraid of losing.
So is On-line Poker Rigged?
Well if it is, I have never experienced it.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Dude, you play freerolls and you win, it's already a fact of dishonesty, because the poker link allows you to win, because they want you to make a deposit, there's already the trick

Pokerpoet2

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
And it's also free advertising that poker links get thanks to you because others see you win and it encourages many to deposit

@Pokerpoet2

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
This already proves that they are able to influence everything they want because 888poker does it with daily free spin where the same cheap one is spun every day for years

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Yes of course and why wouldn't I dare to win with Q8 all in

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
fairness is not about poker. a key hand, after which I crash after receiving pennies or get a stack with which I will take 1st... AKs against an opponent with A8o... in the end, the opponent catches 8 on the board and wins. This happens often, but you have to deal with it

Silversurfer99

Silversurfer99

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips

..read this and puke..

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well... the randomness of poker can be cruel!

In fact, online poker doesn't feel completely random. There are inexplicable (and bizarre) situations that would make anyone doubt. But just as it happens to us, it also happens to villains.

So I believe it is something that is beyond our control. We may never know if it is rigged or not.

But also from my live experiences... I can say that these 'magic' occur with a certain frequency, although less common than online (perhaps due to the number of hands/hour?).

Difficult to say... but it's how the 'sport' we chose works... All we have to do is study and learn more and more and avoid unfavorable spots.

Anyway, I believe you should review your game before thinking that poker is rigged.
You play with speculative hands from any position, don't respect 3-bets and call with weak hands. He's really aggressive and boards that don't reach his range. Anyway... poker can suck but we should also make plays with equities in mind.

Good luck at the tables!

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You have no control over the shuffling of the cards. If you play two tables alongside each other on the same site, you can often see the same hand come out on both tables, or shortly after each other.
A coincidence.........???🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend, if you don't understand the variation of poker you will never be successful, you have to understand that sometimes you will lose 10 tournaments to win 1 and that is normal

C

Cisne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Se eu acreditasse que cada site de Poker era Rigged contra mim eu nunca jogaria, eu não posso dizer com 100% de certeza que cada site é honesto, disse ele, mas só porque eu não jogo em todos os sites, mas o Site em que confio mais do que muitos outros é o PokerStars, e a minha razão para isso é simples, EU GANHO!
Nem todos os jogos em que entro, mas ganhei mais do que perco, e minha prova está me encarando toda vez que faço login no Site, My Balance! Você vê que eu nunca fiz uma retirada do PokerStars, nem eu fiz um depósito, mas o Saldo da minha Conta é superior a $600.00 Este é o dinheiro ganho dos Freerolls e depois usado para comprar os jogos de aposta da Micro.
Por que ainda jogo Micro Stakes?
Bem, a resposta é simples, eu não jogo poker online para ganhar dinheiro, eu jogo pelo puro prazer que o jogo me dá, e mesmo se eu perder, ainda posso aproveitar a batalha, independentemente do resultado.
My Balance é o meu Bankroll e nunca jogo além do que me permite jogar, não porque faça sentido jogar estritamente com as limitações do Bankroll, mas eu realmente não me importo se eu ganho ou perco, desde que eu possa ver meu saldo subindo por um período de tempo, eu realmente não me preocupo com isso.
Se eu continuasse com freerolls, ele só pode subir, mas eu gosto de jogar Poker e alguns dias eu poderia jogar até 10 jogos por dia, Comprar 50 centavos ou um dólar apenas para se divertir, porque o pôquer especialmente on-line é apenas um hobby e paga por si mesmo.
Amigos e Família não podem me acusar de perder uma fortuna on-line porque eu nunca fiz um depósito. mas praticar on-line me ajuda a melhorar meu jogo, então quando eu vou para um jogo ao vivo, estou preparado e pronto para jogar meu A-Game e vencer onde mais importa. Eu tive alguns grandes resultados em jogos ao vivo Mais do que eu perdi, mas mesmo lá eu me ater a uma política rigorosa de nunca jogar com dinheiro que eu não posso dar ao luxo de perder, Isso me ajuda a me concentrar no jogo, porque não tenho medo de perder.
Então, o Poker Online é Rigged?
Bem, se é, eu nunca experimentei.
You must have played very often for years to have managed to win $600 with just freerolls and micro stakes, you must also have been lucky enough to win a tournament with a big prize

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The evidence I found was playing. Absurd things happening over and over again.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've yet to find evidence of anything bad Pokerstasrs at where I play.

I'm building a databse in pokertracker of all my hands played. It's still tiny, only 25,000 hands but it allows to study certain aspects of my game. As well as that, I could at any moment to see if I got dealt certain hands less often, how often I ran into aces when getting it all in with KK, or see what my all in equity is versus how often I win/lose. Lots of things like that.

Everything is fine.

I'm ever so slightly lucky so far when it comes to all-in equity versus winning when all in. It's well within the expected range and nothing out of the ordinary.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every day I see unfair distributions and what not. It was at the beginning of my poker career that I asked myself whether the game was being played fairly or whether the system was playing along with other players. Then I got used to it. This is normal gameplay. If you pay attention to this, then you shouldn’t play. Poker is not chess or dominoes where there is predictability. You can only estimate in percentage terms how likely it is that you will get the right card.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
At micro/low stakes I wouldn't waste my time. Why everyone will wonder?

Simple because I'm a 20+ year winning player which isn't a brag because at best I'm a meh-okish poker player. Anyone cheating at micro/low stakes should easily be able to beat me and after 20+ years I can't remember the last time I seen anything off or funky while playing micro/low stakes. And I also don't bum hunt or table select. I take all comers as I don't have time to table select and wait around I limited time when I sit too play.

As for the GG scandal above player was a moron and easily caught. The disgusting and pathetic part is he had to be caught by the players and not GG them shelves. Which GG should have easily been able to catch him before the players....oh well just an black eye and a blackmark for online poker because GG is pretty much the scummiest site to play at. He also played mid stakes and up I believe.

For the majority of us....the majority being micro/low stakes players online poker is still pretty safe good hobby that we can make money doing.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I've yet to find evidence of anything bad Pokerstasrs at where I play.

I'm building a databse in pokertracker of all my hands played. It's still tiny, only 25,000 hands but it allows to study certain aspects of my game. As well as that, I could at any moment to see if I got dealt certain hands less often, how often I ran into aces when getting it all in with KK, or see what my all in equity is versus how often I win/lose. Lots of things like that.

Everything is fine.

I'm ever so slightly lucky so far when it comes to all-in equity versus winning when all in. It's well within the expected range and nothing out of the ordinary.

Not sure your stakes but I'm a 20+ year mainly micro/low stakes winning Pokerstars player I doubt very much you'll find anything at micro/low stakes when it comes to cheaters.

I mainly stay at micro/low stakes cause I know or at least it seems pretty safe from cheating. Not sure I'd trust mid-high stakes as much though which is why I haven't ventured upwards in stakes when it comes to cash tables. I do enjoy playing all stake levels of MTT though.

Cheers!!!

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Not sure your stakes but I'm a 20+ year mainly micro/low stakes winning Pokerstars player I doubt very much you'll find anything at micro/low stakes when it comes to cheaters.

I mainly stay at micro/low stakes cause I know or at least it seems pretty safe from cheating. Not sure I'd trust mid-high stakes as much though which is why I haven't ventured upwards in stakes when it comes to cash tables. I do enjoy playing all stake levels of MTT though.

Cheers!!!

I'm very much a microstakes player too for now. I agree, there would be absolutely no point in cheating at that level. The only way I could perhaps envisage it would be if someone was trialling a way to cheat very briefly there before moving up and taking out some serious money. The chance of getting caught up in it would be so small.

Perhaps one day I'd move up if I proved good enough and would like to think that I could detect if someone was cheating. I don't know that for sure, but it looks like other players uncovered the current scandal at GG. Good players are observant so they're going to notice things. If I got good, hopefully I would too.

It's a case of trust the integrity of the site or it's player base until I have reason not to, and at that point it would be an instant quit.

Have a good one!

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I'm very much a microstakes player too for now. I agree, there would be absolutely no point in cheating at that level. The only way I could perhaps envisage it would be if someone was trialling a way to cheat very briefly there before moving up and taking out some serious money. The chance of getting caught up in it would be so small.

Perhaps one day I'd move up if I proved good enough and would like to think that I could detect if someone was cheating. I don't know that for sure, but it looks like other players uncovered the current scandal at GG. Good players are observant so they're going to notice things. If I got good, hopefully I would too.

It's a case of trust the integrity of the site or it's player base until I have reason not to, and at that point it would be an instant quit.

Have a good one!

Yeah there's no one sitting hours a day grinding micro/low stakes and cheating. Maybe just a trial bases over a very short period of time to make sure it's working that'd be about it.

Yeah you would notice it doesn't take a genius to see when something funky, funny or strange hand occurs. I always mark them for close study and review later. With that said at micro/low stakes you see a lot of 1 funny hands. The one 1 funny hands though do send one off search looking into and investigating that villain though. Usually leads no where at the micro/low stakes levels though. It's typcially just turns out fish was stupid, made a stupid call and lucked out. Further searching villain usually shows a long time losing player.

Yeah agree on integrity of the site and games. With that said anywhere there's large amounts of money on the line you'll find cheating just a fact of life sadly. I likely wouldn't instantly quit personally as poker is just a hobby for me I enjoy and make a bit of side money doing. Since I already play at the site I trust the most if I moved higher and found cheating I'd likely simply move back in stakes and keep playing and doing the bankroll challenges and things. Kinda gotten use to the bit of extra money poker brings in.

Best of luck at the tables Noot.

EDIT: I also trust Pokerstars a hellva a lot more to deal with cheating and catch it before I trust GG poker. Which also makes a difference and why I likely wouldn't completely quit.

Cheers!!!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you search, you probably will find a couple of cheating cases in online poker, so, I don't trust 100% in any poker room, but I trust enough to keep playing on them.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like the hyper game. This is a complete game of luck due to constant all-ins.