Have you ever seen such an extremely hot run like this?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2022.02.21 - Sunday Million
Only 15 players left untill a guy called "Nild0n" was started to running extremely hot. Please, watch the video from 2:33:30-2:39:50. Tell in the replies your feedback about it. :)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Unbelievable , so many pairs of KK and not a single cooler , I think this is more amazing. :)

Thanks for sharing! It was entertaining.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unbelievable , so many pairs of KK and not a single cooler , I think this is more amazing. :)

Thanks for sharing! It was entertaining.

There are times when everything works fine, times are the opposite. It was the semi-final table, so definitely he was one of the happiest person around the poker tables by that. I can't even think about mathematically how tiny the chances could be for this, and he even made a fold on one KK (amazing bluff from the other on a weird domination on river). Good for him, and of course some fun to the audience. :)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are, of course, strange distributions of cards, but here you can’t say that this RNG is to blame, as some complain.

B

bj999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never

I can say over the years I've never had a real heater online. Few times I thought one was coming my premium aces or kings was cracked. Actually had acess back to back and then queens sort stacked in a row. Lost all three and went from heavy chip lead to out in three hands.

That saying it all evens out is just bla bla.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for sharing! I wouldn't have believed that was possible if I hadn't seen it happen! Cool beans!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can say over the years I've never had a real heater online. Few times I thought one was coming my premium aces or kings was cracked. Actually had acess back to back and then queens sort stacked in a row. Lost all three and went from heavy chip lead to out in three hands.

That saying it all evens out is just bla bla.
It evens out when you play enough. Based on your statement you only talk about a few situations and that is certainly not enough.

Someone who plays a ton has the situations you had many many times, sometimes multiple times a session.

Kind of fascinating that here on cardschat always players with small sample cry that aces etc not hold up and everything is against them :)