hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yesterday my computer stopped working, I was trying from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, I turned it off and on again at 9:45pm until 10:26pm and nothing worked, when it showed signs of life, but I was left out of the Fall League. I took the computer for repair at 8:00am and only removed it at 5 pm. I didn't participate in any game and I had to download everything as configured and ended up being left out of the variant, by chance

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After i solve my pc problem, now i'm at war against my internet. Very sad the conection down everytime

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yesterday my computer stopped working, I was trying from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, I turned it off and on again at 9:45pm until 10:26pm and nothing worked, when it showed signs of life, but I was left out of the Fall League. I took the computer for repair at 8:00am and only removed it at 5 pm. I didn't participate in any game and I had to download everything as configured and ended up being left out of the variant, by chance
It happens. But in addition to my PC, I also have a laptop and a phone at home, so I'm always ready to play in any case.
.... the main thing is to always have all passwords written down in a separate notebook :)

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It happens. But in addition to my PC, I also have a laptop and a phone at home, so I'm always ready to play in any case.
.... the main thing is to always have all passwords written down in a separate notebook :)
i make the same the last weeks, with a phone ready if conecction down, but sometimes it's sad the conecction down and when you back see you fold premium hands because lost the time

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Since my current computer happens to be cheap used one (or in other words - pile of shit) then i probably would be (positively) surprised if there are no problems with it :unsure:

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I was playing four tables sitngo turbo when elctricity was shut off and my computer was blacked out,I looked outside my appartment and an electrician had turned it off,I told him please to turn it on for 20 minutes so I could finish the tables he did ,thanks electrician.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since my current computer happens to be cheap used one (or in other words - pile of shit) then i probably would be (positively) surprised if there are no problems with it :unsure:
My laptop is DELL, it's a little old, it's about 4 years old and now it's started to give problems, I have a cell phone, but I don't know why I can't register in PS, 888 and replay poker, the freerolls don't appearThe Freero appears

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
no, I always buy the best computer I can build for myself, I assemble them myself and order spare parts through websites after I'm already assembling it so that my computer does not freeze or break for a long time, I also connect the best Internet so that the speed is the highest and I use everything for a long time after when it gets old, I just give it away or throw it away

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
with my pc i had no problems . But with my laptop i had problems all the time , so i have almost stopped playing poker there , not completely but mostly yes . It crashes , it is slow , it is unbearable . This happens with ACR and Bwin , their software is ;;heavy;; in terms of CPU or memory use , i do not know why this happens everywhere , Bwin and ACR should look at this , ACR has constant disconnections at my laptop ..

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The most important part of computer repair is correctly diagnosing the problem. Every computer has breakdowns, on average it lasts 7-10 years, so we throw it in the trash.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My laptop is DELL, it's a little old, it's about 4 years old and now it's started to give problems, I have a cell phone, but I don't know why I can't register in PS, 888 and replay poker, the freerolls don't appearThe Freero appears
Funnily that one of mine^ worked well enough for like 2-3 years and eventhough it's still kinda working then today battery decided to show why it is probably better to go for new device (so new tablet with not-so-newest-OP-system here i come :unsure: ) ...

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sometimes happens, but nothing u can do about it patience is always key

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens sometimes. I usually can take my husband's computer in case of breakdown. And I have a 2nd Internet connection in case my fiber connection would be down

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I had a weak computer and Internet via a modem, poker tournaments were sometimes interrupted and I had to reboot, as a result, some of the chips were lost, now I have a new powerful computer and cable Internet and no problems.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The truth is no, it always worked perfectly for me. And it's not a super computer either. But luckily it never failed me.

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
Yes mate long time ago and still not repairing it since it’s too old.
Planning to buy a new one.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My desktop computer is very old as well and sometimes I wonder if it is every going to come on if something happens like power goes off for awhile. it is slow so I try not to play spin and gos on it since my hand will get folded for too long at start of game. I use a really old laptop for spin and gos. I have never purchased virus protection ever.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it happens. Good luck with the repair.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
My computer have failed me plenty times while playing. It is always good to have a back up even if it is a 15 year old laptop in my case or my phone which only works on some sites.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I don't have a problem with my computer. I have a problem with the Internet. and with electricity.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost never have any problems with PCs, controllers, breakout boards and such, cause I install and use them daily in various machines :D

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's very rare to have problems here, and usually when it happens is one site only.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My lights were off when I was playing at a large number of tournament tables on the computer. It wasn't very convenient to finish playing on my phone, but I had no choice. Yes, no one is safe from this, sometimes the lights are turned off, sometimes the Internet disappears...