The greatest player of poker online

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In your opinion , who is the greatest player on online games of poker ?? ;)

Bethrezen420

Bethrezen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dwan alias "durrrr" my best player. He nowadays plays only livepoker i think, somebody knows more info? :D

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Victor Blom was born in 1990. He is widely known in the poker community as "Isildur1". Today he is one of the most talented and promising poker players in the world. The 27-year-old footballer, originally from sweden, kept the public in the dark for a whole year, carefully creating an atmosphere of mystery around his personality. But the secret was revealed when Viktor Blom signed a sponsorship deal with pokerstars.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the online version of Tom Dwan. I hope I spelled his name correctly. He is the greatest.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Ivey is one of the world's most successful live poker players. But there are a lot of good players in online games.

Z

zzZeldaxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always liked Daniel Negreanu. I just love his confidence, sense of humor and most importantly, the way he can read the other players at the table. I have watched him fold hands that most people would not be able to because he knew he was beaten as well as call re-raises that were attempted bluffs to get him to fold his mediocre (and ironically best) hand. I could watch him play any day of the week.

I also really like Doyle Brunson, who doesn't respect a man that won the wsop back to back in 1976 and 1977, not to mention was runner up in 1980 to Stu Ungar. Any man that can make a hand like 10/2 offsuit popular is quite a legend in my book.

More recently, I saw Kevin Hart playing a cash tournament with both Daniel and Doyle, as well as many other famous players and he really was enjoyable to watch. In my opinion, he does not have very much skill at playing poker but because he has a basically unlimited bankroll he doesn't care about winning as much as the other players. He definitely makes the game more enjoyable to watch and is probably one of the more loose players out there right now. During the PokerStars Championship Cash 2018 I saw him win a $40,000 hand against Mila Munroe with King high because he thought he had a straight! If you wanna see the video...

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/1/21/16916190/kevin-hart-40k-poker-king-high-video

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket Fives keeps up with all time rankings online. Not sure what poker sites they include of how they rank, but check them out if you want to know the ranking based on some math.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Brazilian poker school has enough world champions and one of the most grinds that has andré akkari, tiago dean and others.:D

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think there is a bigger one, there are great players who play at a high level!

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure how "greatest" is measured, but Phil would probably be part of that group.

F

fouspoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth is the coolest !!!
Agree with this Not only is Phil the best ever, he's the most fun to watch too. His longevity in the game shows that he is one of the best ever.

H

Harbringerbg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OtB_RedBaron the best overall poker player on No Limit Holdem 6max + heads up. Absolute machine.