Good or Bad?

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to know how good poker has left you (profits, learning, successes, etc.) and those bad streaks that sometimes we can't overcome, I collect information for a better understanding, you can tell me about your bets at regular tables, MTT and SnG, your cards in hand, your pre- and post-flod bets, cards connected in turn and river, with what did you win and celebrated:D? How did you lose and you had a heart attack:Roflmao:?

We are going to exchange knowledge.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I want to know how good poker has left you (profits, learning, successes, etc.) and those bad streaks that sometimes we can't overcome, I collect information for a better understanding, you can tell me about your bets at regular tables, MTT and SnG, your cards in hand, your pre- and post-flod bets, cards connected in turn and river, with what did you win and celebrated:D? How did you lose and you had a heart attack:Roflmao:?

We are going to exchange knowledge.
I little profit,a lot of learning,ate least for now XD
I won with a straight with Q6s or something like that,i beated the QQ that hit the third Q in the flop,i won 1st place in the tournament with this straight,the 9 in the river saved me XD
God bless

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The answer to your question is the content of the book, or even more than one. We can talk about this forever.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I agree with "zwbb"
Personally I promised my Wife 20 years or more ago, I would never lose the house or car playing Poker, and I have still got to make a deposit on any poker site, If I cannot play freerolls and win doing that then I don't play, it's that simple.
If every site demanded that you make a deposit I would play for fun on Facebook.
Poker for me is a Hobby, and yes I have made money on several different sites, but that is not the reason I play Poker. I just want to play for Fun!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I've been playing poker, I've been making a profit, my profit margin came with time, not at the beginning. When I started I had a loss and then over time the loss became a profit. Today when I lose, I know that I will win and the defeat served as a learning experience to improve my game.